Author Topic: I just massaged Baby Oil into my head  (Read 9234 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I just massaged Baby Oil into my head
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »
Where does baby oil come from, anyway?   :D

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
Where does baby oil come from, anyway?   :D
Young oil fields? :D :D :D

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »
There used to be an public toilet/lavatory/whatever you want to call it, in Trafalgar Square. It was a standalone unit, and it looked a little like a telephone booth. You go inside, you put a coin in the slot, and the door closes automatically. You take care of business, and then the door opens again, either when you push a button to open the door, or after 10 minutes. Thats the maximum amount of time you're given to take care of business. If you're not done after 10 minutes, its tough titty, the door will open whether you want it to or not.

Anyway I had so much gin (and wine) that night that I went in there to take care of business, but the two friends I was with were too desperate to wait for me to take care of my business that they crowded in there at the same time as I did, and we were so blitzed and the business took so long, that the door opened automatically and there were three guys in there instead of one, and the police officers patrolling Trafalgar Square that night thought we'd been taking care of a different type of business.

I dont know if you've ever seen Charing Cross police station. Its only a short walk from Trafalgar Square. Delightful place...

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 06:40:26 PM »
I dont know if you've ever seen Charing Cross police station. Its only a short walk from Trafalgar Square. Delightful place...
:o :o :o
Almost sorry I asked!   ;D

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 06:43:18 PM »
Well when I think of gin, I think of police uniforms. Not a pleasant memory.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 06:47:26 PM »
Well when I think of gin, I think of police uniforms. Not a pleasant memory.
Well gin does things to people--I was taking some friends to the airport one summer between terms, their plane was delayed, we started drinking gin gimlets--I came to at the Plaza in NYC the next morning!  My wife won't let me have gin gimlets--so I sneek them in, like when she's out of town.  Those things are lethal--but fun.   O0

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 06:50:45 PM »
Well the 'three guys in a can' incident was really my only alcohol-related nightmare, thankfully. I quite like feeling a little 'merry' but I hate the feeling of being drunk, so its only happened a couple of times.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »
Well the 'three guys in a can' incident was really my only alcohol-related nightmare.
Well, now you've got us wondering about your nightmares without alcohol? ;D

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
Oh believe me, I have plenty of stories to tell...but that was the only one involving alcohol that I can remember. All the other times I did things I shouldnt, my mind was more or less completely sober. And that makes them even worse :o

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »
Oh believe me, I have plenty of stories to tell...but that was the only one involving alcohol that I can remember.

Well the 'three guys in a can' incident was really my only alcohol-related nightmare, thankfully. I quite like feeling a little 'merry' but I hate the feeling of being drunk, so its only happened a couple of times.

So that should have been, ". . .a couple of times that I remember." ;D

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »
You're right :)

Booze has given me some added 'dutch courage' in the past, to do some things I wouldnt have usually had the balls to do, but that was the only time the demon drink got me into trouble. As far as I can remember ;)

However, I've become a boring old man and now I just spend my time working, eating haggis and chatting about bald heads.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 07:10:05 PM »
However, I've become a boring old man and now I just spend my time working, eating haggis and chatting about bald heads.
Well, except for that haggis part--sounds like a lot of us here, although I'm going to catch it for lumping some of them with "boring old" part :D.  I thought our family Christmas delight, lutefisk, was unusual, haggis beats it hands down.

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 07:11:21 PM »
Ok, now you know you're going to have to spill the beans, doncha. Lutefisk? :o

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »
Ok, now you know you're going to have to spill the beans, doncha. Lutefisk? :o
Well the Scandavians who came here brought this with them, although they don't eat it too much in the old country my cousins tell me.  It's sort of a salt cod, cured in lye--yup lye--then when it is like a thick jellylike texture it's either roasted and served with brown butter or boiled or simmered and served with white sauce.  My wife, who's family is French and Irish, tried one taste and ordered pizza.  I kind of like the stuff, reminds me of Christmas and home--but it's a distinct taste and I don't think it can be learned or acquired, you have to be born with the gene.  The dish made it to Wikipedia--they're desperate for copy--and the only thing I don't recognize is a picture of a  plate with color--I think that's heresy for real fans of lutefisk.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »
That sounds, officially, disgusting.