Author Topic: Why would someone want this?  (Read 11536 times)

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: Why would someone want this?
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
Whats a pasty??

Here, this is a pasty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
Whats a pasty??

Here, this is a pasty:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty

For such a fussy eater I guess everything is food related.   ;)
Broaden your horizons:
http://www.bikiniscience.com/costumes/soutien-gorge_SS/pasties_S/pasties.html

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »
Well if I've only ever heard of a word in one respect, its kinda hard to broaden my horizons without asking for alternate meanings :D I did look on Wikipedia but the only thing that came up was the meaning I already knew

I had visions of New Orleans prostitutes flouncing along Bourbon Street (or wherever) with a beef and potato pie strapped to their melons :o

So thats why I asked :D

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
and incidentally, it still makes no sense to me. In that link you gave, there's a drawing of a woman who is very clearly exposing both titties, yet she just has a yellow dot over her nipples.

Why would it be ok to expose your entire tit but just cover up the nipple? In which way does that make tit exposure 'decent' rather than 'indecent'? Im just not getting it :D

TBH, it doesnt bother me what someone exposes. As long as it isnt done in a threatening way, then bring it on. I'm always ready for a hearty giggle. I was sitting in a park in London when I was around 20 or so, eating a Big Mac, and a guy walked up to me and showed me his meat and two veg. Another time, I was in a bar in London when a girl came up and smothered my face with her nay nay's. I cant say I was particularly upset about either incident, because I'd seen it all before (although usually in slightly more glamorous surroundings. But not always...)

I must admit though, one thing that I find a major turn off, and a major stomach churner, is to see a woman breast feeding in public. If anything is going to make me hurl my cookies, then thats probably it.

:o
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:24:35 AM by GSGUK »

Slynito

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2011, 11:30:51 AM »
Maybe Pete Townsend, should have had a "Wardrobe Malfunction" to improve his halftime show, hummmm?

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »
Andy  - -

I agree with you  - -seeing a women breast feeding in public - - -I find it repulsive  - - -but then again  - -where were they brought up?  - -They just don't know any better  - -most of the time I see it  - -It is just poor uneducated  trash

Slynito

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2011, 01:09:53 PM »
I've seen women breast feeding in a lot of places around the world and I'm never offended and find it a beautiful thing. Usonians, allow themselves to be influenced by the hypocritical church and "moral values" that are hyped by hate media.  $@y

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
I had visions of New Orleans prostitutes flouncing along Bourbon Street (or wherever) with a beef and potato pie strapped to their melons :o
:*)) :*)) :*))
Not necessarily prostitutes, exotic dancers!  I don't know that in the days of Norma's or H. Monroe's sporting houses if the workers wore pasties--that's the yellow dot ;D.  Most of them that you see are sequined and often have tassels--the girls swirl the tassels as part of their exotic dance.  I guess you've never learned the "other" meaning of broad or didn't make the link, "broaden your horizons".
Breast feeding in public--well it's a lot quieter than a screaming hungry baby, I don't have to look at the feeding, I have to listen to the screaming--so I'm not so sure on that one.  If you've not had the pleasure of having a screaming hungry baby near you, I guess it's easy to judge.  

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2011, 01:37:20 PM »
I agree with you  - -seeing a women breast feeding in public - - -I find it repulsive  - - -but then again  - -where were they brought up?  - -They just don't know any better  - -most of the time I see it  - -It is just poor uneducated  trash

I dont see them as uneducated trash, I just see them as women who choose to breast feed in public. I find it quite distasteful, and I hate seeing it, but in many cultures, its just the way things are done.