Author Topic: An interesting way to start a relationship  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
An interesting way to start a relationship
« on: September 07, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »
As many of you know, facebook can be a fun and scary world. I have a friend that Ive known for the better part of 10 years online, we met on a poultry forum and always emailed and such. Well last year we decided to start talking on the phone, just as friends. This week we decided to try an experiment and say we were married. My folks and her folks had been nagging about getting married and settling down and such so we decided to try it just to see. I think it just showed up on mine yesterday but its been on hers for the last week and we have gotten some weird responses. My family was angry that I didnt tell them, some friends knew it was all a joke. Since we posted about 'marriage' we have now started dating, trying to keep it quiet for the most part just because so many people are very against it for some reason but the fact is that a joke turned into a real relationship. She lives in Florida, I live in Northeastern Washington but she has family in southern Idaho so we meet in the middle in Northern Idaho at the lake house when she comes up.
 Just thought I'd share this with my Sly brethren.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: An interesting way to start a relationship
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:48 AM »
So.... no good looking women ebtween the far northwest and the far southeast???  ;)

Hey man .... whatever works..........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
Re: An interesting way to start a relationship
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
There are plenty but me and Alexandra have known eachother for about 10 years now and have built up a bond and have a connection. Since I've started looking at the family tree I'm running into lots of girls I liked in school but finding out that they are cousins. My family founded Centerville Ohio, the first prime minister of Canada, I have family in just about all of the western states plus a handfull of midwestern states, it can be a mess and so far I know she isnt related to me unless by family back in old country. I have tried finding a nice Russian girl (the county is about 30% Russian) but most are too Americanized in a bad way or they dont want to be with an American guy.

Enter your email address: