Author Topic: Help !! trying to decide if I should remove the hair piece and go bald Wednesday  (Read 30065 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
I also want to add my congratulations!  You truly look like you were destined to be sly.  It will be normal for awhile to feel odd while looking in the mirror.  But after awhile, you will find that being sly is second nature.  Anyway for those of us with MPB, going sly is the much better way.  While I have never had a system, I can only imagine having the freedom of not having to pay for the system and it's maintainence!

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
All I can say dude is that you look fan-freaking-tastic! You're right -- your head looks perfect.

Welcome to the freedom from the tyranny of hair!

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
Congratulations!!  O0

Offline valldo

• Sly
It suits you very well. Congrats for making the step and welcome to the club. Enjoy your vacation and don't forget to take your Headblade and Sunscreen with you.........

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
Ok, maybe it's because it's 2:45am, but This post might seem jumbled.

First, DAMN!!!!! I'm a guy. I'm a straight guy, but you look INCREDIBLE!!!!!  What a change, and not just in looks, look back at your last picture, you were smiling but I could SEE in your eyes you were like "oh crap, a camera, can you tell?" now you are ear to ear grinning with TRUE happiness.  FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Second, I agree with others, I'm sure your wife feels the same way, just has to adjust. when I shaved mine for the first time, my wife just would look at me and say "you're crazy" over and over, now she insists when I shave she gets to feel it and kiss it, (and points out where I miss to fix it).  I love what Howie Mandel said his wife wasn't home when he shaved it, she came home, walked around the corner and said "you are SO damned sexy". We all wish for that reaction but anything but "you look horrible" is acceptable.

I can feel your joy all the way in AZ. time to go to the 30 day rule in New guy's section and start a thread.

DONT shave very day, I would suggest every other day for a while, let your skin heal. It takes about 20 days for it not to feel so "naked".  I wish you would have brought the rat home and stapled it to the wall, but oh well.  AS far as your hair dressers sadness, you would be sad if you were losing money too, but at least your have your friendship.  Didn't you just want to take off your hat in the lobby and say "SHAVE DONT RUG!!!" as you left the place? 

See, I'm rambling. YOU are HAPPY!!! for the first time in YEARS. 

August 31, 2011 was YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY  Celebrate it every year.  Mine is June 18, 2011.

Now to decide on facial hair, or maybe some earrings. :)
AKA Gimpy

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Dude, I forgot to say that you are so fortunate that you had family members that WANTED you to shave it off!  Unfortunately, my dad and stepmother never liked it on me. My dad, now gone, told me it looked like hell.  Even though his hair was thinning a lot.  My stepmom cried and had tried to get me to grow it back several times.  Since then, I have gotten very thin.  When I had surgery and grew my hair back, my stepmom finally understood why I shaved my head.  But again, not only do YOU look FANTASTIC, you already have support!  Wear your baldness with your head lifted high!    O0

Offline Cyberdyne

• Learning the way of Sly
Congratulations, what a great transformation! You look fantastic  O0
You're story (like many of the guys here on the site) is very inspiring so thanks for posting and I look forward to reading your progress with your new 'free' appearance.

Have a great vacation!
Cyberdyne

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
You look GREAT - -you have a great looking DOME  - -Have fun and enjoy the freedom of  being SLY BALD

Offline boston501

• Sly Jr.
Inspirational - well done man!

Offline good to be bald

• Sly
way to go must :@` O0 sly 4life .looking   P!++ P@^, enjoy the #**p

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Job well done looks great !! Hope you enjoyed your vacation and your new FREEDOM!!   P@^
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."