Author Topic: Anyone looking to re-fi their mortgage? Check this out!!  (Read 843 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Anyone looking to re-fi their mortgage? Check this out!!
« on: August 22, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »
Hey Guys...

Just passing along an excellent find that I came across.....

Currently going through a re-fi with my mortgage and while searching on the web, I came across a BBC Accredited Company called THE FOUNDATION FINANCIAL GROUP ( http://www.ffg.com ).

Now I am in NO WAY AFFILATED with this company, nor getting a kickback (or credit) of any kind, for any type of referral, or mention of this company's name, but whenever one of us here have found something of great value, or something that other sly members (and their families) could possibly benefit from, we are always eager to share the news here on the forum.

While the name may not be familar to you, do some homework (as I did) on the web and you'll see the options this company CAN offer you that the giant lending institutions can't and why these options exists with FFG, for the SAME TYPE QUALITY LOAN-ONLY A MUCH BETTER INTEREST RATE!!

I wish this company would have been around when I first purchased my home. The experience was that good!! NEVER FELT PRESSURED at any time, and they are also BBB ACCREDITED!! (A+ Rating)!! They were able to get me a rate that no one else could, (15 yr- Interest Rate: 3.75%) -  especially as CREDIT CHALLENGED as my situation is - and they offer a WIDE VARIETY of OPTIONS for your personal credit situation -  BOTH 15-yr and 30-yr terms.

I used the Atlanta, Georgia branch: (770) 615-4404. If calling this particular branch, ask for a guy named John "J.P." Shelby. You won't be disappointed and will be in VERY GOOD HANDS!! But ANY of the branches will be able to help you just the same!!

As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I am NOT receiving any type of compensation for mentioning this company in any way, but IF YOU are LOOKING to RE-FI, or making a first time purchase, you just might want to include this company in your research, just to see what they can offer you.

You just may be very pleasantly surprised!!

Time to do THE NOODLE DANCE!!  !B@  !B@  !B@

Take care, all!!

- Cap'n Noodles -
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:26:11 AM by Noodles »

Enter your email address: