Author Topic: Dating/Marriage/Casual Sex after becoming sly  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
Dating/Marriage/Casual Sex after becoming sly
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:24:11 AM »
I was just wondering how everybody has done on the romance scene after shaving their locks off.

People of a certain forum(it wont be named) seem to think that you become celibate after you lose so much hair.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: Dating/Marriage/Casual Sex after becoming sly
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
I can say, with some certainty that if I were single I'd be rockin' the look and hangin' with the lay days with much more confidence now that I'm SLY.

I can't imagine that it would be any of us TRULY & Genuinely SLY that would suggest it would / has hurt their or someone elses "love life".....

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
I can say, with some certainty that if I were single I'd be rockin' the look and hangin' with the lay days with much more confidence now that I'm SLY.

I can't imagine that it would be any of us TRULY & Genuinely SLY that would suggest it would / has hurt their or someone elses "love life".....

Yeah, what he said.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 10:26:46 AM »
I was never sly and single. But, even though my wife doesn't care for my SLY look, she still looks at me the same disdain and disgust.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 11:24:19 AM »

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 12:49:52 PM »
lol

I was just wondering, well Id be lying if I said I wasnt worried about when I DO shave my head (still havent even buzzed it) that I wont get as much attention off the ladies.

It certainly isnt this forum that is playing down the lady's love of the shaved head but a certain other one that Hellocowboy loves.  :D

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »
lol

I was just wondering, well Id be lying if I said I wasnt worried about when I DO shave my head (still havent even buzzed it) that I wont get as much attention off the ladies.

It certainly isnt this forum that is playing down the lady's love of the shaved head but a certain other one that Hellocowboy loves.  :D

Not sure of the forum you talk about......  ;)

But I would say it sounds as though they're backed by some rug and drug guys.....maybe?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 01:25:56 PM »
Dude, it really comes down to your confidence once you shave your head.  My confidence shot WAY up and I was pretty confident before.  It gave me a bad boy image in many women's eyes and they dug that!

I had a girlfriend (now my wife) when I shaved my head, but when I went out with my buddies I would get much more attention than I ever got before. 

Also, look at Niel Strauss author of The Game; he became the worlds best pickup artist after shaving his head.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 02:34:46 PM »
I wouldn't say that it really has anything to do with being sly or not... I had some serious MPB going on and never had any issues with meeting women.  Once I went sly, there wasn't really an increase or decrease... more head rubs though, which is always a good conversation starter!  O:O

I think it has more to do with your confidence level than your hair style...

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »
Check out  Hot Cajun and Magnababe.... if that's the quality of women that like Sly bald guys count me in.... wait i'm already sly. so when do i get a girl of that beauty?
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline hellocowboy

• Sly Jr.
  • crappy camera = grainy photo
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 03:49:43 PM »

:D

Those guys are missing out.  A slender gal kept checking me out in one of my classes today.  I'm very good at noticing people out of the corner of my eye and noticed her, so I moved my head a little in her direction and then she quickly jerked her head back to facing the front  8)

I honestly don't think shaving your head lowers your overall odds for the dating game.  If anything, it opens doors up to things that would have never happened before.  For me, walking on campus, nobody treats me any worse or stares.  I think a few people were actually getting out of my way a little bit  :*))

But I would say it sounds as though they're backed by some rug and drug guys.....maybe?

I don't know about that for sure, but they do have an online store for their 10000+ members (which are some of the lowest prices you can find).  Someone over there has to be making quite a bundle off of scared neurotic guys in their early 20's, like I was before my sly-ification.  But to be fair, they don't treat advertisers who pretend to be users very kindly.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 04:11:55 PM by hellocowboy »
A bald head is simply a solar panel for a sex machine.

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »
  Once I went sly, there wasn't really an increase or decrease... more head rubs though

same here.....i didnt go without before and i definetly dont go without now...of course i have been banging the same women i was before lol  i look at it this way..if a woman is shallow enough to reject a man because he is bald, then she is not worth my time or effort.......tight bodies and a pretty face will only get you so far in life...pretty women get old too.
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 05:06:23 PM »
I think a few people were actually getting out of my way a little bit  :*))

That's my favorite part.  People don't like to mess with a guy willing to shave his head.

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
I suppose it is a confidence thing.

I do get quite a few women checking me out most of the time, but I suppose this is because Im quite confident in myself, wish I was more so in chatting up!!   :*))