Author Topic: Learn how to get FREE razor blades  (Read 10256 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Learn how to get FREE razor blades
« on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:26 PM »
Hey guys, if you're interested in learning how to get free razor blades and discounts on shaving supplies, go to http://www.SuperShavingSavings.com.  You'll need to register for free, but once you do, you'll be able to download the guide for free.

Enjoy!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Re: Learn how to get FREE razor blades
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »
OK, I registered using my FB account. Problem is that every link I click on takes me back to the registration page. What do I do to download the guide? Anyone else having this problem?

Ha! Disregard, I figured it out. It's called scrolling.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 08:47:14 AM »
This seems a little too good to be true. To those that have downloaded it, is it mostly coupons and rebates?
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 08:53:35 AM »
Doug, I've been doing it for a few months now.  It works.  That's why I wrote the guide :)

To answer your question specifically, there are a few ways you can get free blades and the guide will tell you how to save 20% or more on your blades at local and online stores.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 08:56:31 AM by Tyler »
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 09:40:29 AM »
Thanks for the info Tyler. I didn't realize that this was your project. I'll take a look.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 09:47:18 AM »
Thanks for the info Tyler. I didn't realize that this was your project. I'll take a look.

Great!  If you have any questions let me know. 

Offline cmhbob

• Did...did I do that?
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • About me
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »
Pardon the resurrection, but at the moment, I'm only getting a blank page at fbReg.php, after authorizing through Facebook.

Firefox 13.0 on VectorLinux.
Bob

This message is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Offline Bald Weasel

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 01:44:50 PM »
FB sign in lead me to a dead end too, but I went ahead and registered and all went well.
That is a GREAT idea.
I think Walgreens just implemented a "Points Card" also. If the $$ I pay for a few of my mothers RXs
count toward the points, I'LL BE BLADE REFILL KING OF THE WOOOOOORLD!! $#!zzle
HUZZAH!!! and thanks for the info Tyler!!
Keith

theman

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
Thanks for the link and info -

Offline thedvsmonkey

• Learning the way of Sly
    • the devious monkey photography
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 07:39:35 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide.  Today I went to 6 different CVS pharmacies because this week's special is a sale on Gillette Fusion Proglide razors.  The razors themselves are on sale but you also get $5 back if you have a CVS card.  I had to register a 2nd card because you only get one discount per card.  Bottom line, I was able to get 3 Fusion Proglide manual razors, 1 Fusion Proglide Power razor, and 8 extra manual razors and 1 power razor all for approximately $30.   O0
Who must do the hard things?  He who can.