Author Topic: What shaves closer than the Gillette Fusion?  (Read 13380 times)

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
Re: What shaves closer than the Gillette Fusion?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 08:15:30 AM »
The Headblade
GI

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 11:45:17 AM »
Ditto on the HeadBlade; best tool for the job!   O0

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 11:19:27 AM »
the headblade
GI

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 09:09:27 AM »
the headblade

Ditto! I've used every blade that can be used in an HB and the Gillette Sensor twin by far gives the closest shave. Of course, proper scalp preparation is the key to a close shave regardless of what blade you use. O0
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Titus13

• Bald guy in New York
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »
I must try the gillette sensor twin then
GI

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
My first ever shave was with the Fusion and Fusion Gel. I then got a Headblade and headslick for dad's day from my wife, I shaved for the second time with that, the slick is MUCH thinner consistancy and LOVE the way the headblade rolls. I am now a convert to the Headblade and slick.

I am now looking for their lotion, the HeadLube matte, but can't find it anywhere....frusterating. Also can't find the Bald Guyz wipes anywhere.
AKA Gimpy

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »
My first ever shave was with the Fusion and Fusion Gel. I then got a Headblade and headslick for dad's day from my wife, I shaved for the second time with that, the slick is MUCH thinner consistancy and LOVE the way the headblade rolls. I am now a convert to the Headblade and slick.

I am now looking for their lotion, the HeadLube matte, but can't find it anywhere....frusterating. Also can't find the Bald Guyz wipes anywhere.

Make your purchase online. By clicking on a HeadBlade banner within this forum will get you 20% off your HB purchase. Plus, if you have ANY issues with the product, contact HB and they will always make it right.
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »

Make your purchase online. By clicking on a HeadBlade banner within this forum will get you 20% off your HB purchase. Plus, if you have ANY issues with the product, contact HB and they will always make it right.

SHOOT!!! I didn't see this until after I bought my stuff on Amazon. Oh well, I will use this advice when I make my purchase when this supply runs out.
AKA Gimpy