Author Topic: me future slybald?  (Read 3045 times)

Offline badmadt

• Sly Guy in Training
  • SLY FOR LIFE
me future slybald?
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »
i did everything for me all my life step by step (as i am from bulgaria a veryy poor country now i am leaving in uk i had a good job , documents ,young ) but this fight with hairloss i dont want  , i see so many things which really matters but really i cant go without looking in the mirros to see how my hair looks ..onestly i think shaved i can look better but for me the problem is psiho ..me bald guy? its thin all over the head my hairline receiding a litle bit ..
leaving in birmingham i been visit that clinic ..hishairclinic tattoo head ..guys they look ok now. but WTF IS A TATTOO concept, intimite and demnite none for them ,(is no good being bald so young but maybe after 10 years is quite funny with your frieds around)
i need an advice..wigs no, drugs for what ?..i dont need another problems
may i try a shaved head on this summer ? i wish will not  care what people will say, my friends  , brothers, bald..bald is sucks and i am tired looking in the mirror and see my balding ..i wish to say ,,,yes i am bald and i am deal with this  ..

;D LIKE I SAID I AM NOT A PUSSY AND I DONE IT  IN THE END,  SLOWLY JUST TO USED THE PEOPLE AROUND ME, IT  TOOK ME A MOUNTH (Hair cut 2, 1 and the last my lovely blade) I STILL NEED TO GET USED WITH MY NEW LOOK AND A LOT OF SUN...
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:59:56 PM by badmadt »

Offline Chromeo

• Sly
Re: me future slybald?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 12:19:07 AM »
Welcome!  No tattoos, don't do it.  My advice is to clipper it short and keep it that way for a few weeks and then lather and shave it. O0

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »
Chromeo is right on  - - -good  advice  - -take it and you will be happy 

Offline badmadt

• Sly Guy in Training
  • SLY FOR LIFE
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 04:19:34 PM »
thanks a lot!!

Offline syrian sly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 08:45:34 PM »
i was thinking bout the tattoos too, but they dont have it in america.

the hairline looks great but when you get older it will look weird to have such an immature hairline, but it does frame the face better than
just shaving it.

they can reverse it if ur willing to waste your money ;D

Offline badmadt

• Sly Guy in Training
  • SLY FOR LIFE
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 06:44:58 AM »
today i decided to go sly (step by step) ..i had my haircut with a 2 guard and first impresion looks ok..i will have a  hair cut every week one mounth from now and next mounth planing to change the guard (one lol)..
MY FIRST COMMENT WAS: YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A NICE SUNGLASSES(MY BROTHER )
SEE YOU!

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 09:54:57 PM »
I would get your haircut on a #0 clipper guard if i was you. If you don't like it, your hair will grow back to a #1 in no time.
If you do like it, then next week have your head shaved smooth with a razor. You will love it. Guaranteed.
BaldBill