Author Topic: Fresh Balls  (Read 40921 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Fresh Balls
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »
I'll write them to see if we can get some coupon codes :)  Fresh Balls for everyone!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline oldkookskater

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »
Anti-Monkey Butt Powder.  In the south, it's available at lots of different places but our local tractor supply store carries it.  Good stuff.
rob

Offline slybronco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 11:00:05 AM »
learn something new every day. Thanks....nothing worst than having your twins stuck to your thigh.

Offline 120inna55

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • 120inna55
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 05:08:35 PM »
I'm digging up an old thread, because I wanted to give my 2 cents on this product.  Fresh Balls is great!  I wouldn't say I have a problem with sweaty balls, but I tried it after reading sailor61's post.  Seriously, it drys quickly and doesn't make your junk look powdered.  It doesn't have a scent.  And, as advertised, it keeps you feeling fresh all day.  I can't speak highly enough about it.  They're a bit pricey, but a small amount goes a long way.  If you keep an eye out on amazon, you can find some 2 and 3 pack's for a reasonable price.

Offline Electric Rider

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:44 PM »
I'm gonna order a tube for a friend of mine named "Long Ball" Larry.

I'm sorry, I'm sitting here laughing about the story because I can't get my head around the picture of 2 dudes doing heavy shop work and then end up talking about the discomfort of sweaty balls and some ball goop that makes the balls feel better.

Kinda like posting about it on a bald forum.. Guys at least where I come from just aren't used to open frank discussions about men's issues. It can be embarrassing. I'm only members of 3 "men's" forums, this one and 2 body building forums. These kinds of discussions however are teaching me that men have just as many things to discuss as women do - this perhaps might help us understand the wea - er.. other sex a little better Ha!

I don't have any problems in "that" area but my hat is off to sailor61 for having the guts to post about such an issue that is important to him.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 03:39:19 PM »
Doesn't anybody use Gold Bond anymore.?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »

I recently picked up some Gold Bond while I was in Vegas.  I always have chafing issues while I'm at a trade show in Vegas from walking around so much.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline 120inna55

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • 120inna55
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
Yes, but I'm an RN and I wear black scrubs exclusively, so the powder can occasionally show up on the black.  The non-powder nature of Fresh Balls makes it superior to Gold Bond in my book.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 12:31:00 PM »
Yes, but I'm an RN and I wear black scrubs exclusively, so the powder can occasionally show up on the black.  The non-powder nature of Fresh Balls makes it superior to Gold Bond in my book.

Is gold bond talc
.oh yes also an RN but wear dark blue scrubs or a white tunic

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2012, 02:18:19 PM »
When I was in the military we used to have open locker inspections and you could walk the length of the barracks looking left and right and in practically every locker there was that familier large yellow container of Gold Bond Medicated Powder...LOL.

Offline RoWilJr

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • SlyStyle...Get your Shine on!!!
Re: Re: Fresh Balls
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
The title of this thread kills me... LMAO!!!

Cheers,
Ro

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2012, 07:57:04 PM »
Only on SBG....Wish I had known about this in my younger days when we did 10-day bivouacs....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2012, 03:55:20 AM »
Sorry. Hate to reopen an old thread, but I've used this stuff for the last year and both my boys and he lady friends' that have come in contact with em, couldn't be happier. I even got a year supply and couple Fresh Balls t-shirts for Christmas, and was totally stoked about it. I have zero shame.

Offline 120inna55

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • 120inna55
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2012, 06:19:49 AM »
...I have zero shame.
Agreed.  I love the stuff!

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 06:30:33 AM »
I used it earlier in the year and I'm a big fan....

(Didn't think I'd ever be sat home at 10.30pm on NYE writing about fresh balls....)