Author Topic: Fresh Balls  (Read 40920 times)

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
Re: Fresh Balls
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2013, 03:46:36 AM »
Hahaha!

Offline Crusher0209

• Super Sly
  • Life is short and you never know when it will end
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »
I can see why it made you think of it and it is funny

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2013, 10:24:28 PM »
Well, my Fresh Balls arrived today.

Now, I've got the freshest set on the block -- maybe even Tasmania. I just thought that you all needed to know that. Especially good to know that if I ever develop "swamparse" I'll have that covered too. "Swamparse" sounds really nasty.

Thanks to Voodoo for the recommendation else I would have never ordered any.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2013, 12:26:41 AM »
Despite the name giving some of us less mature folks the giggles, it's good stuff  O0

Also, I like swamparse better than swampass. Even though I'm not British or Aussie or from any of the countries that use that version, and I'm 2 gens separated from my Scottish people, I'm claimin it and usin it from now on

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2013, 12:55:39 AM »
Despite the name giving some of us less mature folks the giggles, it's good stuff  O0

Also, I like swamparse better than swampass. Even though I'm not British or Aussie or from any of the countries that use that version, and I'm 2 gens separated from my Scottish people, I'm claimin it and usin it from now on

I just think that swamparse has a much better ring to it. Too me when I think of swampass, I'm like what is a donkey doing in a swamp... haha.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2013, 02:31:16 AM »
Yes, I never did get this US "ass" thing. Ass is a donkey and not anyone's arse.

I tell you one thing though I most definitely do not want to ever contract "swamp-donkey". I believe it to be highly contagious and extremely painful.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2013, 03:03:13 AM »

I tell you one thing though I most definitely do not want to ever contract "swamp-donkey". I believe it to be highly contagious and extremely painful.

hahaha Yeah, I imagine it would be

Offline Cysly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2013, 01:48:51 PM »
  I just started using this stuff this week and it works great. Nothing but praise from me!

Marshal S.

Re: Re: Re: Fresh Balls
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:50 AM »
I only ever removed the foliage down there once, and never again. They kept sticking to the insides of my legs and I started walking as if I had piles, with my legs apart. Very uncomfortable.

"Sounds like you need (cue the music) . . .Fresh Balls. . ."

Offline Y2KOTA

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2014, 04:55:13 AM »
OK, this is a thread of a different topic   O:O

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2014, 07:25:09 AM »
It's a god thing to find a product whose name doesn't leave you wondering as to what it might do. Here's another one that's straight forward, obvious: The "No Bull" Castrator Manufacturers in St. Francis, Kansas. If you have to wonder what their principal product is.....