Author Topic: using gilette but massive dilemma  (Read 1478 times)

Offline ecology75

• Learning the way of Sly
using gilette but massive dilemma
« on: March 06, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
hi , if i wanted to start using a blade to shave my head  , my question would be that i have thin hair around my scalp and at the back of my head , it looks really visible if i leave me hair to grow a week withut using my wahl balding clipper
so my question is that if i use the gilette fusion would this make my scalp look more visible and when i do let my hair grow for around a week then would this hair grow  , or would it be finished as it is already very very weak and thin
thanks  :)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: using gilette but massive dilemma
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 12:41:22 PM »
hi , if i wanted to start using a blade to shave my head  , my question would be that i have thin hair around my scalp and at the back of my head , it looks really visible if i leave me hair to grow a week withut using my wahl balding clipper
so my question is that if i use the gilette fusion would this make my scalp look more visible and when i do let my hair grow for around a week then would this hair grow  , or would it be finished as it is already very very weak and thin
thanks  :)

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you shave with the Fusion, it will add an extra day or two to the growing out process.  The difference won't be noticeable to anyone but you.

Offline sailor61

• Super Sly
  • Into my 6th year...why did I ever have hair???
Re: using gilette but massive dilemma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:33:35 PM »
I think you're asking if razor shaving weak, thin hair will damage hte hair and prevent it from growing back. 

No it won't.  Though it will take a few more days for it to grow out than with a very fine clipper.
TJ

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]