Author Topic: Interlink  (Read 3548 times)

Offline don

• Sly
Interlink
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »
Did any of you guys ever see this commercial for a hair replacement called Interlink? There was a woman named Jane Genese and she was explaining that Interlink is not a hairpiece,hair transplant, hair weave or hair extension.She also said there are no glues or adhesives used. She said it was a process in which they take one strand of your hair and to that they add 4 hairs which they provide and they could repeat the process hundreds of times until you have the amount of hair that you want.

To me it looked like they were intertwining the hairs they provided to your own hair.I don't really understand the process myself but wouldn't the attached hairs loosen when you washed your hair?

Did anyone see this commercial and what is your take on it?

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Interlink
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »
havent seen it..but its basically a weave...no thanks..10mins with a HB and i'm done with my head...you can run but you cant hide!
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 12:45:14 AM »
I haven't seen the commercial and I can't find anything on the product when I search the internet.  Sounds like another snake oil to me.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 04:59:08 AM »
Haven't seen or heard about it but I'm sly for life anyway.