Author Topic: 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
« on: February 19, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »
Has anyone else read "The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman" by Tim Ferriss?  If so, what do you think?

I've been following the Slow Carb Diet for 3 weeks and have dropped 8 pounds and several inches of fat off of my body  O0

I'll be getting back to my P90X routine along with it and should kick it up even more.  I'll let you guys know how it goes.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 09:01:53 PM »
Has anyone else read "The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman" by Tim Ferriss?  If so, what do you think?

I've been following the Slow Carb Diet for 3 weeks and have dropped 8 pounds and several inches of fat off of my body  O0

I'll be getting back to my P90X routine along with it and should kick it up even more.  I'll let you guys know how it goes.

OK, so it delivers on the first promise.  Care to share how the other two are working out?    >:D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »

OK, so it delivers on the first promise.  Care to share how the other two are working out?    >:D

#2 works out just as well as #1  O0

As for #3, I won't know until I get further into #1.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 10:50:25 AM »
Our own BaldRob has inspired me to do P90X. I borrowed the entire system from a friend just yesterday. I'm just getting over a pretty bad cold so I'll be starting it in the next few days.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields