Author Topic: so you do fuss about it too  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Huntress

• Learning the way of Sly
so you do fuss about it too
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:27:57 AM »
i was going through the site and i found out that guys also do fuss about getting hair cuts... never knew that, even with a brother and number of older male cousins i grew up with, never knew that guys also fuss about how they cut their hair... haha nice to know guys and gals actually have one common ground when it comes to hair care.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: so you do fuss about it too
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »
Yep - that's why it's better to go sly!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
Re: so you do fuss about it too
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 01:39:16 PM »
I grew up during the '50's.  My dad was a career military man, so my hair style as a kid was always a short, tapered military style cut, parted on the left.  My brother and I weren't given any choices, and frankly, I didn't realize that there WERE other styles, because in a garrison town, you generally associated with other "military brats".   ...So, no, I never really fussed about it.   

I kept getting the same haircut, and as my hair started falling out on top, it turned into a classic comb-over.  It wasn't planned, it just "happened", and looking back, I waited much too long to go sly.   

At this point, I have three choices, Friar Tuck, Ben Franklin, or Sly.   As far as I am concerned, there is nothing to fuss about...   

Enter your email address: