Author Topic: Shaved women  (Read 46666 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Shaved women
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 07:41:39 AM »
welcome kady. post up in the introductions so we can welcome ya properly.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 06:52:10 AM »
I am a woman and have a shaved head. I do find it interesting that many women act like a shaved is soemthing very exotic and exciting, but they would never try it. Usually I keep my hair very short or quite shaved, and the response has always been shocked, yet positive. I am proud to be a straight, cute, female with NO hair to bind me to a "perfect society." BTW, I am new  here!

peace and hugs,
Kady

Kady it just proves you don't give America the Barbie they expect.... you give them you... simply awesome  :@`

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »
I am a woman and have a shaved head. I do find it interesting that many women act like a shaved is soemthing very exotic and exciting, but they would never try it. Usually I keep my hair very short or quite shaved, and the response has always been shocked, yet positive. I am proud to be a straight, cute, female with NO hair to bind me to a "perfect society." BTW, I am new  here!

peace and hugs,
Kady

Kady it just proves you don't give America the Barbie they expect.... you give them you... simply awesome  :@`

Well said Kady, and JB
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline HAIRLESSHUEY

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 04:12:13 PM »
Its a trip you guys are talkin about this. Ive been shaving for half a decade. I started feeling bald chicks a couple years ago. Good looking bald women though. I have to clarify. shallow as it seems.

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 10:31:06 AM »
I remember this artisy bald chick once who had a tat on her head ( looks like a flower ).  She was pretty cute.

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »
My wife would never shave her head bald, but she won't let me have hair.  ;D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/100913/samp9b3884feb623b6eb.jpg[/img] [/url]

---"The greatest action is not conforming to the world's ways."---

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 09:55:27 PM »
I can not recall ever having seen a woman with a shaved head. I hope I never have to. It is natural for women to have long hair, it is her glory. My wife's hair is cut short, but anything is longer than my hair.

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
I can not recall ever having seen a woman with a shaved head. I hope I never have to. It is natural for women to have long hair, it is her glory. My wife's hair is cut short, but anything is longer than my hair.

I've only seen bald women in pictures or on youtube video's You can just go to youtube and type in "women shaving head bald" or something simular. My wife's hair is a little longer than should length, but she goes and does something with it every 8-10 weeks or so. Either gets a dye job or cut and in the summer months, pedicures. Then my wife's beautician trims my goatee after she does my wife's hair. My wife gets pedicures in the summer and I  usually get one when my wife does. (Gotta keep the barber/beautician/nail tech in business somehow.) :*)) My wife's beautician's nail tech does it.  :px (I have very feminine looking feet and hands, which I inherited from my mother. Mine are just a little bigger than her's. I usually wear an 8-9 shoes and like a 7 or 8 ring size. My wife teases, jokingly, that I have "girly hands and fingers.") :o
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 10:28:53 PM by rcg5227 »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/100913/samp9b3884feb623b6eb.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 10:20:01 PM »

My wife's hair is a little longer than should length, but she goes and does something with it every 8-10 weeks or so. Either gets a dye job or cut and in the summer months, pedicures. I get usually when my wife does. My wife's beautician's nail tech does it.  :px (I have very feminine looking feet and hands, which I inherited from my mother. Mine are just a little bigger than her's. I usually wear an 8-9 shoes and like a 7 or 8 ring size. My wife teases, jokingly, that I have "girly hands and fingers.") :o

Offline The Noggin

• Pedestrian & Cyclist
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »
This makes me think of my (until recently) boss. She's having thinning hair since I know her, like 20 years. I think it would be very cool if she'd go sly...
Ach du meine Nase!

Offline good to be bald

• Sly
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 06:39:33 AM »
i think a bald woman is very hot and cool,  show's conferdent  in her self ,love them

Offline Timmer

• Super Sly
  • And it harm none, do what you will.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 11:43:47 AM »
I've never met a woman with extremely short hair or a shaved head who didn't have an amazing inner confidence and great spirit to her.  Never. 

As to the original question.  Yeah, on a purely instinctive/attraction level I think women with short hair or sly women are just plain HAWT.  See above. 

My wife has been buzzed a number of times over our marriage and the first time was purely by accident when she went to a female German barber who thought a "Bob" haircut meant butch.  Other times it was mostly because it was July or August and her hair became just plain too hot to deal with.
One definition of "surrender" is, "To join the winning side."

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 12:23:08 PM »
I met a woman in church who was wearing a wig and then out of the blue she pulls off the wig in the middle of the sermon. She told me the wig itched. I noticed that she was completely bald on the crown just like grandpa..Two weeks later she walks in with hoop earrings and her hair clippered all the way down to zero. Many people stared but I told her. Do you...if people come to church to stare at your head, they need a life seriously. The next week she walked in razor shaved and many guys (not me) asked her to rub it. I did say she looked good. I just think it's unfair that a guy can have shoulder length hair with no issue but a gal can't be a slyette. As is the case with guys, it depends on the shape of a woman's head, As long as a woman has a good heart, to me her hair (or lack of) is meaningless.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Ravenangel

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »
I just think it's unfair that a guy can have shoulder length hair with no issue but a gal can't be a slyette. As is the case with guys, it depends on the shape of a woman's head, As long as a woman has a good heart, to me her hair (or lack of) is meaningless.

This was perfectly said. I totally agree.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
Amen !!....sirharry. O0
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."