Author Topic: Frank Turner Plug  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Redgrave101

• Sly
Frank Turner Plug
« on: February 04, 2011, 04:17:28 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZ-D4jmkUiQ

Frank Turner hails from Winchester, a town just a few miles south of where i live. He sings with a level of passion hard to beat and you can see he's enjoying what he does, often a rare sight these days in a world largely filled with shallow commerical pop. His lyrics are honest and easy to relate to, Iv'e seen him live several times and have yet to be dissapointed.

This track 'I Still Believe' is a lively upbeat tune from his next LP (soon to be released) His success in the U.K is significant but not mainstream (not a bad thing really) and while his recent material is best described as 'folk' His roots stem from being the lead singer of a Punk Rock band named Million Dead, so you can imagine what diversity is on offer with Frank

Thought i would have a go at 'plugging' his music here since you guys tend to keep an open mind on most things and he has been touring the states alot recently. So if you like what you hear you may want to check out his website www.frank-turner.com for tourdates.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:09:19 AM by Redgrave101 »

Enter your email address: