Author Topic: "Jay Cutler crys when told by reporters that other players ripped him" my view i  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Ldreamer

• Sly Guy in Training
  • I sense.... danger
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/24/jay-cutler-had-tears-in-his-eyes-when-told-other-players-ripped-him/

This story kind of saddens me, although the author was right in that Cutler was a very consistent player. I just feel bad about the whole situation, Cutler can't handle pressure and the poor guy absolutely blew one of the most crucial games the Bears will ever have a chance to play. In my opinion, bigger then the super bowl. Now I am going to get it outta the way and tell all you bears fans I told you so, but you probably already knew that. I just hope you guys can pick up the pieces and shamble back from it. Cutlers career is going to take a back seat so there may be hope for you guys left.

Mike's bait shop, master-baiter speaking.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
As a Bears fan since childhood when they played at Wrigley Field I just want to say one thing to the Green Bay Packers and all their fans:

CONGRATULATIONS![/b]

I'll be rooting for you against Pittsburgh. I hope Clay Matthews takes a good sized chunk out of Roethlissberger's a$$.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
 I thought Cutler quit on his team. The images of him on he sideline afterward showed a guy listening to his i-pod and pouting like a little girl. I know Cutler can be very good but...............................I think the mental make up leaves a lot to be desired. Kind of glad that the Lions didn't get him as he is the Bears problem.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long said as much after the game. Most other high profile players would have been cheerleading on the sidelines, helping their replacements by contributing strategy or helping to send in plays or something. Jay just kinda sat there. To me that indicates a selfish attitude which does not mix well in a team sport. I think that can change but it's easy for a spoiled brat to become even more rebellious if not handled exactly right. But then there's also this point: "HEY, A$$HOLE, YOU'RE GETTING PAID $20MILLION A YEAR TO THROW A FOOTBALL. PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET IN THE F^@&IN' GAME!".

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
There's also this point: "HEY, A$$HOLE, YOU'RE GETTING PAID $20MILLION A YEAR TO THROW A FOOTBALL. PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET IN THE F^@&IN' GAME!".

Amen to that buddha. What a selfish wuss this guy is.    :x!

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
Can we say..."Man Up!!" :x! :x! :x!
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A