Author Topic: Neutrogena Daily Scrub oil-free acne wash  (Read 4381 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Neutrogena Daily Scrub oil-free acne wash
« on: January 13, 2011, 10:18:47 PM »
I'm prone to mild acne breakouts and recently I've been using Neutrogena Daily Scrub oil-free acne wash.  This stuff is awesome.

Not only does it seem to actually work, but it makes my skin feel awesome after use.  The stuff has small sand-like particles in it and so it literally is a scrub.  I shave in the shower, and after a shave I put about a teaspoon of this stuff on my head and just scrub and rub the hell out of my scalp.  The sensation afterwards is hard to describe because I feel so clean and the skin on my head feels soft... I dunno... it really is hard to describe.

There are other varieties of this kind of stuff, but if it doesn't have the grit particles in it then it may protect you against acne but it will not give you this satisfying cleaning effect.

And, yes, it works best on a freshly shaved smooth head.  When I use it on stubble it just doesn't seem to work as well.

You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Neutrogena Daily Scrub oil-free acne wash
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 09:37:38 AM »
Neutragena makes nice products. When I still had hair I used their shampoo. The smell alone was worth the cost.

I'm going to try this product.

Thanks Rusty!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline BigMike01

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 11:08:21 PM »
This stuff is awsome... I also use the St. Ives brand both sensitive skin and acne control, I use the sensitive skin before I shave,gives me a nice close shave then I follow the shave with the acne control. I believe the regular and sensitive both use crushed walnut shells for the "scrub" and the acne uses silica with benzoyle peroxide.

Offline customdoors1

• Big Baldie
  • Sly Guy in Training
  • Pete
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
I agree this stuff is awesome but I use it before my shave it will loosen up the hair and soften it. Let it sit on your head a few you'll feal it working trust me
Big Baldie
😎😎😎

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 05:27:49 AM »
I have tried this but it was too harsh for my skin.

Enter your email address: