Author Topic: In college, how to lose weight.  (Read 9693 times)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
Re: In college, how to lose weight.
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 09:27:05 AM »
First of all ladies -Ravenangel you don't have to worry about your "weight" just take a a right approach to the fellow (fellow like me   :@` be a lady, be a woman )we man are not that complicated  beings (we want to dominate and protect ) we are kinda stupid when we fell in love  ;D and as loosing weight don't worry- just walk as much as you can and do stuff you like it will come naturally --walking in nature is the best and don't worry  O0

Offline Lee

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »
Burn more calories than you consume, and stay away from the ramen noodles.

I agree with Alex, it's always been calories in calories out.  Simple really.  One of the reasons I like working out so much besides looking and feeling better is:  I can eat more foooood.

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:45:15 AM »
Call me mad  :px but i cant explain this really; I used to live in Dalmatia -Zadar in Croatia) well known for good wines and olive oil (no i don't say that you have to drink wine  ;D but this other stuff olive oil -and remember extra virgin  ^-^ olive oil not the regular ) somehow two spoons (in my case in one small glass :)  ) has helped me to lose weight and omega 3 fats are good for you  ...(assuming that your are not disgusted by olive oil )...walking,practice and that's my 2 cents  ;)

Offline thebbqguy

• Sly
    • Get Your Prep On
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
I lost 30 lbs last year by adjusting my diet. I basically followed a low carb and increased protein diet. I also drank lots of water. My wife also lost 17 lbs following this basic diet plan.

I followed the Dukan Diet. But the biggest thing I learned is just eating less. Instead of getting a 2nd helping, skip it. Don't late at night. Eat healthy snacks like low fat yogurt instead of chips and candy bars.

There is no magic bullet...just careful planning and commitment to do it. If you fall off the wagon, don't sweat it. Just get back on the plan.
TheBBQGuy