Author Topic: 7 Years Ago  (Read 1445 times)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
7 Years Ago
« on: January 01, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »
I made the decision to shave my head, Around Christmas 2003, i saw the first signs of receeding and thining, i took a week to think about how i would cope with hair loss, i had a mullet at the time , i didnt want to do any rogaine or propecia, or a toupee, after new years day 2004, my attitude was and still is no drugs, no rugs and no plugs, i decided to shave my head, i was very scared, around January 6th, i had my hair buzzed to a number 3, i stuck with a number 3 for six weeks, then in mid Feburary 2004, i went to a number 2 shave, then in March of 2004 i went to a number 1 shave, then on April 6th 2004, my head was bic'd for the first time, ive kept it bic'd ever since, the hair lossruns in my family,i still get ridiculed by family members that are in the process of losing their hair and these family members have turned to the drugs, rugs and plugs which i refuse to do

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 7 Years Ago
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 06:57:09 AM »
Bet those seven years flew by fcb.   Great testimonial to avoiding drugs and rugs.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Enter your email address: