Author Topic: More of My Art Portfolio (Fractals)  (Read 1784 times)

BaldBradley

More of My Art Portfolio (Fractals)
« on: December 03, 2010, 09:58:25 PM »
Here is part two of my portfolio, part one was tattoo designs and sketches which can be found here- www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=13929.0

Again I'll number each piece so its easier to comment. Any criticism is welcome. I've had people offer to buy some of these....

------

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

BaldBradley

Re: More of My Art Portfolio (Fractals)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 09:58:51 PM »
6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:06:02 PM by BaldBradley »

BaldBradley

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 09:59:10 PM »
11.)

12.)

The first seven I did on my free time for an art show and a calendar(I was collaborating with another artist, but he was going to screw me over and take all the money). The other ones I did in high school, I made a deal with my principal to let me get all my art credits if I did 50 fractals. The first seven I actually spend a few hours rendering each, the other ones I spent a couple minutes each.

Enjoy O0

« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:14:43 PM by BaldBradley »

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 10:26:34 PM »
They're all spectacular.   

#5 I'd like to frame and hang on a wall.

BaldBradley

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 10:33:43 PM »
Thanks buddy :P

Sadly I don't have the computer I used to render with so I can't send you a higher quality version.

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 05:04:34 PM »
Brad I too have a love for art.  I must say that you could have your own art show with your talent.  Personally, I think the world would beat a path to your door to admire your work.  Hang in there buddy.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

BaldBradley

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 05:17:25 PM »
Thanks bud, that really means a lot. I gave up art a few years ago when I graduated, sometimes I wonder where I would be if I would have stuck with it. I was chosen to represent my high school in a city art show, I should have made prints so if people liked a certain design they could have it. In middle school is when I first got into art when the city asked if they could borrow one of my pastel pieces for a summer and have it hung in the city hall building. If I ever was to get into art again I would want to do something with my hands like get into acrylic work or something. Acrylic are pretty expensive though, its like $4 for a single color, and I would like to do canvas work after I get the hang of things and that's expensive aswell.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 06:46:26 PM »
These are fan-freakin-tastic!!
MikeC

Enter your email address: