Author Topic: A Beards Story  (Read 7606 times)

BaldBradley

Re: A Beards Story
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
Ok I've officially reached the itching phase, its really getting annoying. To make it worse in a Picker (OCD thing where you try and 'fix' any imperfections you see on your face/body), luckily its just on my chin right now. I'm trying to figure out how high my side burns should be, anyone have a suggestion, here  is a picture of my face from two days ago

I'm going to a club/bar for the first time either next weekend, or the one after. I want to look half way decent. I figure the bald head will draw people in, but I don't want a fugly beard to turn them away.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
Dude, give it time. It's looking fine.

BaldBradley

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 09:04:34 PM »
Should I grow the side burns like Baldbear?

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »
Should I grow the side burns like Baldbear?

Why not?  His side burns almost look like they go above the ear.  But he does have a great look.  I am currently growing my beard back out and I use the arms of my glasses as a guide.  That is something you could do.  Anyway, if you don't like it, you can always shave it off!

BaldBradley

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 02:56:29 AM »
Im going to try and build the sideburns up, if it doesn't work than I might have a fade lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 04:10:18 PM by BaldBradley »

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 06:41:41 AM »
Use a conditioner, Mane N' Tail for example daily to soften and help with the itching. 
Patience--don't do anything, think of it as "fashionable" stubble Hollywood style.

BaldBradley

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 11:55:57 PM »
I've taken to washing my face with shampoo in the shower, and washing with soap once or twice throughout the day. The itch is gone so yay :P

I've been invited to go out to a bar/club with some friends (girls) either this weekend or next, I'm worried about being the "creepy friend" lol I just wish my mustache and beard would connect already, I know wait it out, but I don't like how I look in the mirror. I wish I could do a few touch ups like get the stray hairs on my cheek and make my neck look better. I'm going to wait it out though, I want to do the full 90 days without cheating.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 06:13:06 AM »
I want to do the full 90 days without cheating.
O0

Enter your email address: