Author Topic: your Military Pictures!  (Read 15163 times)

Offline NAVRN2

• Sly Jr.
Re: your Military Pictures!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 12:14:29 PM »
Appreciate it baldandre,  I have been to Perth/Freemantle, and we were required to wear our uniform the first day..... CO just lookin out for us.  Thanks!!

I've been to Perth (USAF here). Did you ever hit up Northbridge? There's a few cool bars there... The Dean on Aberdeen Street was great. The Brass Monkey is also pretty cool, a bit more laid back though. But there's actually 7 or 8 bars in there and each bar has a different selection of beers, so it encourages mingling. I thought it was weird that they had flat-panel TVs hung up on the ceiling everywhere, though... playing the music videos of whatever was on the speakers at the time.

Socctty,  first the sly look suits you very well!! Welcome.  I have been to the Brass Monkey.  It was a while ago!!  Some good times then.  I was stationed on the USS Kitty Hawk (homeported, Yokosuka, Japan) and we made a 5 day port visit to Perth.

Offline pollo.feo

• Learning the way of Sly
    • My very own, shiny Myspace Page--add me!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 01:04:16 PM »
Air Force here, too.  We obviously need more representation here.  But why not, let's take it a step further...IYAAYAS!

If you know what it means, you are us, or you hate us.  At least, that seems to be the two attitudes I get...

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »
Air Force here, too.  We obviously need more representation here.  But why not, let's take it a step further...IYAAYAS!

If you know what it means, you are us, or you hate us.  At least, that seems to be the two attitudes I get...

Welcome pollo.feo! 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »

Welcome to SBG pollo.feo
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

KALBO

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »

Welcome to SBGs! 8)

As long as you don't have that as a tat...

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 05:52:47 PM »

Ammo troop huh??? Nice to see another Airman on here!
==SLY SERGEANT==