Author Topic: How are your relationships while sly?  (Read 2604 times)

Offline TheBaldHansen

• Sly Man Hansen
  • Sly Guy in Training
How are your relationships while sly?
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »
Hey, so ive never been too bad with the ladies, but after going sly I have to say that ive actually had more luck! I think that its the confidence factor that attracts them. How about you guys?

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
Re: How are your relationships while sly?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:20:19 PM »
I've been married 10 years now. I had long hair when I first met my wife, but eventually my hair started falling out. I'm not sure how I'd do with the ladies now.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/100913/samp9b3884feb623b6eb.jpg[/img] [/url]

---"The greatest action is not conforming to the world's ways."---

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 11:53:03 PM »
I was already dating my wife when I shaved, but I can tell you that I've never been hit on so much in my life until I shaved my head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 06:05:13 AM »
As most of the long time SBG members know, The Lovely Mrs. Schro hates the sly look on me. That being said, she knows I prefer it due to the relief I get from the itching & discomfort of seborrheic dermatitis.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 07:06:11 AM »
I share a spouse who's frankly not into "sly."  But, on the other hand I was pleasantly shocked and surprised that once sly the ladies took increasing notice--at first I didn't know what was going on it had been so long.  I really like it, but it's just a window shopping tour bc I love "She Who Must Be Obeyed" even with her disapproval that she at least keeps to herself for the most part and she's getting better when she's with me and I get compliments--that used to really get under her skin.