Author Topic: Three Days in  (Read 1380 times)

Dave258

Three Days in
« on: September 29, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »
So I just shaved my head for the third straight day.  I love it.  Last night I noticed some bumps/pimples/rash on my neck, were my hair line would start.  It was not there all day, so I don't think it is from the razor. 
I put in an order from head blade with some nice head shaving materials, and when I tracked it today, it says that it was sent back to sender, could not be delivered as addressed.  What the hell does that mean?  It didn't even leave California.  I called them up and they tracked it themselves, and saw it was coming back so they said they would send another one out with fedex this time.  I managed to find a local store that had the head blade triple razors, and picked a pack up.  I also picked up a nutregena face scrub to use until my other stuff comes.  Even though I only used my headblade twice I wanted to change the blade because I felt yeserdays shave still left some stubble in tough places.  Today there is much less, but still some.
My head already feels like it is changing, getting use to being "exposed."  The only thing I noticed was I tried to put on my baseball hat last night, as I do wear it sometimes, and my head did not like that!  It hurt to get on and off.  I am assuming that will get easier.  I hope.
Well, got to go put some lotion on!

Offline BaldWriterBob

• Super Sly
  • Pastor, Author, Musician
Re: Three Days in
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »
Welcome to SBG. Hope your shipping problems are sorted out, now.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: Three Days in
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 05:22:19 PM »
Welcome!

Yeah, your scalp will toughen up in time.  Try not to be too obsessed with every little rough spot.  When I am I irritate my scalp with too many passes.
Also, shave with the grain at first and give your scalp a break in period.
I recommend HeadSlick too, you'll see a big difference there.  Last, don't try to squeak in "one more shave" on an aging blade, especially at first.  Spoil yourself with a fresh blade more often, again, to give your scalp a chance to get used to being scraped!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Enter your email address: