Poll

Down for a forum that is for the Military/Police/Fire/etc.

Yes, I'm Down O0
10 (47.6%)
Yes, & I am a Member of the Noble Services O0
4 (19%)
Indifferent
5 (23.8%)
I do not support the Forum Concept
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Military/U.S. Servicemen's Forum  (Read 4858 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Military/U.S. Servicemen's Forum
« on: April 06, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
 I was thinking, There are a good amount of members of SBG that are proud [future or current] members of the Armed Forces, Fire, Police  :popo, etc...
Got me to thinking, maybe a forum for the Members of our noble services; to share service stories, Deployment and location dates [for possible future Sly Nights Out with your Sly Brothers], advice, etc.  Name it something inviting to those who serve, maybe "True Patriots Forum" or "United States Service Member's Forum".
Something for those who rise everyday to serve/defend old Glory.  Please Drop Suggestions on name or anything else! 

Peace

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
Re: Military/U.S. Servicemen's Forum
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 12:07:28 PM »
And how about some Military & Firemen Smileys?  Just a Suggestion  8)
Peace

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
I think that this would be a good place to exchange information especially regarding deployed members or family of members.   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 01:15:51 PM »
Mr. Clean - are you asking for a section within Sly Bald Guys for servicemen or a separate forum all together for servicemen?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
that would be a cool thing to see Tyler.
I would post in it LOL.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 08:55:59 AM »
Mr. Clean - are you asking for a section within Sly Bald Guys for servicemen or a separate forum all together for servicemen?

My Brother, I am asking for a place inside sly bald guys.  A section, I appologize for frazing it wrong.  A section somewhat like site suggestions.
Peace

jusbnme

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:19:58 AM »
Sounds like a good idea.   O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:09:57 PM »

My Brother, I am asking for a place inside sly bald guys.  A section, I appologize for frazing it wrong.  A section somewhat like site suggestions.

That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.  Let me figure out the best place to put it and I'll get it going tonight.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 05:33:36 PM »
Ya da man T!  O0

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »
As an ex-grunt I am all in.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »
YOU ROCK TY!!!  HELL YA!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Peace

jusbnme

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 09:16:12 AM »
You da man Tyler and with that new pic I wouldn't mess with you for anything.  You look like you just need a reason...  :o

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:59 AM »
You da man Tyler and with that new pic I wouldn't mess with you for anything.  You look like you just need a reason...  :o

LOL!  That's the look I give the guy at the gym who camps out on the machine talking on his cell phone.  >:D   5t*mp

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »

LOL!  That's the look I give the guy at the gym who camps out on the machine talking on his cell phone.  >:D   5t*mp
Dude, what I find works is the Classic "Think Fast...", long distance Phone Call, Pick up a 45... "Think Fast!" Now thats a workout right there  ;D
Peace

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »
Some Army smilies would be pretty cool.  but then again it is kinda contridictory. :/
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995