Author Topic: My commands work out routine  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
My commands work out routine
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:01:20 PM »
For those interested we have daily command PT. Schedule is roughly
Mon- Running and light calestenics the runs are generaly 3.5 miles with push ups and crunches.
Tus- Swim day 1 hour in the pool doing laps in a 50 meter pool. There is no set stroke or number of laps but you have to swim no more than 5 min on the wall
Wed- strength training and light run heavy calestenics push ups crunches squats jumping jacks usualy around 100 of each except teh crunches that are a 4 count so that roughly translates to 400 abb exercises, for the run 1-2 miles
Thurs - Do it yourself day I usualy do 30 min on the stationary bike and 30 min on the eliptical, allthough some do basketball or swim. The only real criteria is you have to be doing something besides sitting.
Fri- This one varies they try and break up the monotany of the track by arranging 5k runs on the beach or one of the local parks, We have also competed as a command in local runs for charities and such.

This might give you guys some ideas we PT for roughly an hour every morning, I don't know who among you that can dedicate that much time. However the one thing I can tell you for sure is get a work out partner or a group together. As for the partner make sure they are at about your same level,If you get someone above you you feel pokey and below you, your not getting a full work out.

GL with reaching your goals guys

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: My commands work out routine
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »
my command doesnt have any PT except for the "fatboy program" in which your treated like sh*tbag if your on it instead of someone who needs alil help to stay within standards...but i always manage to find someone i know to do my bodyfat measurements   O0 .... we do have a nice lil gym inside our building with just about all the good machines and free weights....i work nights so i have all the time i want to work out...but of course its getting the motivation to do it....i ran on the treadmill monday night for the first time in a year lol...gonna hit it again tonight....i have no excuse other than pure laziness to not be in top shape  >:( ..especially when i get paid to work out...
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »

GL with reaching your goals guys

Thanks for the weekly routine!  I always wondered what the PT was like.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
hey kajun your at north island right? we PT at 32nd street (dry side)every morning at 0700 if you want a group to work with your mroe than welcome to join us. I beleave I would have to ask the command but I don't forsee a prob with it.

Enter your email address: