Author Topic: My Collection  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
My Collection
« on: August 14, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »
Hey my fellow Sly Bald Guys,

Recently I felt that I had no choice but to quit my job because of numerous issues, having said that I now find myself unemployed. I have no doubt that I will find a job soon but in the meantime I find myself in some financial need.

So I am putting up my HeadBlade collection for sale! The collection consists of the following:

1- Original HeadBlade S4 with display case (gently used and well taken care of)
                                              1- HeadBlade S4 LE (Still in original Packaging)
                                              1- HeadBlade Ghost (still in original packaging)
                                              1- FaceBlade (Opened but never used)

I am asking for $150.00 CAD for everything, if interested please e-mail me at tommyboy-1971@live.com
                                                                                                                      or tom.mcgarry@telus.blackberry.net
Or if you use a BlackBerry phone you can add me to your bb messenger, my pin is 30D4F28C.

Thanks for reading.
Tom McGarry AKA The Original Canadian HeadBlader

AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader