Author Topic: ingrown hair?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
ingrown hair?
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
Hey all I have an ingrown hair on the side of my head. Any one have any thoughts on how to get rid of the little bugger?

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: ingrown hair?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 05:50:14 PM »
I use Head Blade's Clear Head and it works great to prevent the bastages as well.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »
As PigPen said, ClearHead helps with that.  You can also try a product called TendSkin.  If you're looking to do it immediately, you'll have to use a needle and tweesers.  Then pick up something to help prevent them in the future.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 06:44:44 PM »
Man those things are tough to get out, even though it's like looking at a popsicle stick in a box of toothpicks.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 01:26:58 PM »
As PigPen said, ClearHead helps with that.  You can also try a product called TendSkin.  If you're looking to do it immediately, you'll have to use a needle and tweesers.  Then pick up something to help prevent them in the future.

that's my preferred method.

The hair just above my adam's apple grows at an angle. If I shave it at all I always end up with ingrowns.

My only advice it to soak the needle in peroxide or alcohol first to avoid infection.