Author Topic: Thoughts About Shaving My Head  (Read 16231 times)

Offline chgobuzzbald

• Super Sly
  • No more HT scars
Re: Thoughts About Shaving My Head
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »
LOL  he played with all of you, got off on it and  and took advantage of your trust. He almost had me fooled  too... but it was too homoerotic somehow...to be true.

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2010, 12:21:50 AM »
Homoerotic?  ??? Riiiiight...

Well if he felt the need to give us the runaround on a basically anonymous forum for his own pleasure, then I feel sorry for him.

If that's not the case, which is seeming like less of a possibility, then I hope we hear from him soon.

"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline johnnyo

• Sly
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2010, 08:55:52 AM »
Maybe he's too busy being a mechanic to post with us again! :-\

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »
I've a feeling he was someone who may have been a member at one time. It's a shame we fell for it.
That's what you get for trying to help.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2010, 05:32:43 PM »
I've a feeling he was someone who may have been a member at one time. It's a shame we fell for it.

hmmm: yeah: I had the same idea.  Pity really...and yeah, I guess you could say what he was planning to do was a bit of a fantasy... :-\

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2010, 05:40:06 PM »
Yeah, it's galling. But I rather get strung along by a putz than to miss the opportunity to help someone who really needs it. Worth the trade-off I'd say.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2010, 10:39:29 PM »
Yeah, it's galling. But I rather get strung along by a putz than to miss the opportunity to help someone who really needs it. Worth the trade-off I'd say.

I agree bear, but I will be a bit more wary with future suggestions. I also pm'ed the said "putz", so I'm ticked off about that as well.    >:(

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »
Well whatever satisfaction he got from this charade....more power to him.  :/O   Either way, the advice that was given in this thread could still help others in similar situations (maybe not so extreme) who happen to read it, which is what this site is all about.....so its all good in my book!!   Not gonna lose any sleep over the couple of minutes it took me to make some posts.