Author Topic: If you could have a beer with one SBG....................  (Read 11637 times)

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
If you could have a beer with one SBG....................
« on: March 31, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »
who would it be? 

Now I feel at this juncture that i must draw up some ground rules.  I feel that we must exclude HotCajun, Cory and Magma Babe from this assessment.  The obvious reason is in the first part of Cajun's name, but the second part is that we cant have these girls thinking they are even luckier than they already are lol ;)

For me it would be Schro.  He joined this Site at about the same time as me and has completely embraced the sly existance.  However the main reason is that every photo i see of him he is wearing a suitably loud shirt that you could just never get away with in the dismal weather of the UK.  He is also almost always smiling!! 

Anyway - not sure if this thread will take off but lets see.

A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Re: If you could have a beer with one SBG....................
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 07:04:51 PM »
I don't think that I could narrow it down to just one, and I for one certainly wouldn't exclude any of the girls. I would love to get together with all the SLG.s on this forum for s drink. Judging from all of the threads I've read here on this site, I would like to toast each and every one of you!! O0  B@^  b!3r
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

jusbnme

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 07:11:19 PM »
Yeah, I'm with TOCH on this one even though I know I'm supposed to pick one.  I think each sly bro on this forum has their own unique qualities and personalities.  I would love and feel honored to throw one back with each and every one of you.  Cheers my sly bros. 

B@^

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »
That's a tough question.....Everyone of guys rock and well the ladies, THEY SERIOUSLY ROCK IT OUT!

I am down with drinking a beer with all y'all.  If any of you are ever going to be near Charlotte, North Carolina or Statesville where I live, I will definitely buy the first and second rounds!

MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 08:12:15 PM »
I'd love to have several with the Robmeister....and anyone who would like to join us.

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 08:19:51 PM »
Honestly, if I could have a beer with just ONE SBG, it would be Professor Melon. He seems like such an intelligent individual, very articulate, with a lot to say. That's one person I would love to have a conversation with.

No offense to the other SBG's, I would love to meet you all and have a beer or 12. You guys are awesome.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »

....it would be Professor Melon.

SEE...now THAT ain't fair, man....was it something I said?....or did?....why?.....why?...why? :'(

I would love to meet you all and have a beer or 12. You guys are awesome.

Ok...I feel better  :-[

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 11:04:16 PM »
I've had a beer or three with Schro - that rocked!  The guy is as cool offline as he is online.

I also spent a whole drunk evening with Robmeister and well, that was a great time also.  I don't think there was a dull moment of conversation.  It was as if we had known each other for years.

As for the next guy - I would say who ever I can get to first!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »
It'd have to say the Tymiester!  Ya know, since he did create this form an all!   O0

But can I invite HotCajun?  Pretty please!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 11:11:42 PM by Sgt. Pate »

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 02:12:25 AM »
No way to pick... too many cool people here. I was honored with one such meeting and can only hope for more, with Paul, and everyone else.. anytime.      O0
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 05:50:04 AM »
So, it sounds like the consensus is that ALL the SBG forum folks need to meet up in one place at one time to drink together...hhhmmm... what a great idea!!  O0

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=637.0  b$@Y

P@^

oh yeah.. and I would happily hoist a few with any and all of you (especially the ladies)... :@`

Seemed compulsory to mention.  ;D
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 07:15:54 AM »

I also spent a whole drunk evening with Robmeister and well, that was a great time also.  I don't think there was a dull moment of conversation.  It was as if we had known each other for years.

YEP!!! O0

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 07:18:15 AM »
who would it be? 

Now I feel at this juncture that i must draw up some ground rules.  I feel that we must exclude HotCajun, Cory and Magma Babe from this assessment.  The obvious reason is in the first part of Cajun's name, but the second part is that we cant have these girls thinking they are even luckier than they already are lol ;)

For me it would be Schro.  He joined this Site at about the same time as me and has completely embraced the sly existance.  However the main reason is that every photo i see of him he is wearing a suitably loud shirt that you could just never get away with in the dismal weather of the UK.  He is also almost always smiling!! 

Anyway - not sure if this thread will take off but lets see.

Thanks for the kind words. I've had a few beers with me over the years and, I've got to tell you, I enjoy drinking with me!  8)

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
I guess I never answered the question...I'd probably find a good reason to tip a few with everyone. But if had to pick one, it'd be TylerRobmeisterBaldRobPigPenPBurkePaulTheOriginalCanadianHeadbladerMCHammerheadYetiArgyleJuventusFrostcilliusSocratesMrCleanVashLanceTheFunnelWeaver. I hear he's a good guy.

I apologize to all his brothers I didn't name. His Sly family tree is huge.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 10:24:55 AM »
Can it be one REALLY big beer that we all share?  That way we'd all be covered.  I can drink to that! O0