Author Topic: These ads completely promote why bald is better!  (Read 6777 times)

OzBaldyBoi

These ads completely promote why bald is better!
« on: June 17, 2010, 06:56:52 AM »
Hey guys,

Apologies if they've been posted before, but i stumbled upon these ads on youtube and couldn't help think that they prove why bald is better, epecially when you have the choice!

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
Re: These ads completely promote why bald is better!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:10:33 AM »
I agree with you all the way  - - -great ads - - -we sure look better bald  - - -there is no other way for me  - - -I love being BALD

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 03:36:59 PM »
When I first started shaving it completely bald last month I still wished I had  hair. Now I couldn't imagine myself without a shave head. I love it! O0
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
The Nivea Extreme after shave balm is a real  bulls eye for a sly guy, great stuff, very lightly scented, refreshing.  I'm a real advocate of the shaving industry fessing up to our sly dollars, and this ad appears to validate my objectives.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
The Nivea Extreme after shave balm is a real  bulls eye for a sly guy, great stuff, very lightly scented, refreshing.  I'm a real advocate of the shaving industry fessing up to our sly dollars, and this ad appears to validate my objectives.

It's my old standby  O0

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 06:55:44 PM »
The Nivea shave creams are awesome, I recommend all types.
Haven't tried any of the after shave balms yet, so I'm going to have to on your suggestions.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 07:02:29 PM »
Good stuff but I like Bald G uyz better mainly the lighter scent.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline oldkookskater

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »
There is a nivea product out that's a shower and shave-gel/ soap and it's pretty good.  Works about as well as the headblade headslick, but you get a lot more for a few bucks less.  It's also a pretty decent shampoo if you let your hair grow out a bit.
rob

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 10:03:42 PM »
  It's also a pretty decent shampoo if you let your hair grow out a bit.

:/O :/O :/O Say what? :/O :/O :/O
I don't think so. :Xo!  Besides, it's not really an option for me or most of the guys here--unless we all got weird and wanted to shampoo a hairy toilet seat. :x! :x! :x!

Offline oldkookskater

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 10:13:14 PM »
I've stopped shaving regularly since seeing so many bald guys at church; I started shaving when it was not cool and endured the weird looks, sideways glances, shock & awe of bulging eyeballs and quizzical looks from my peers wanting to know if I'm a nazi, and other B.S.  Now that shaving's cool, I want to stop... fashion lemmings bother me.
rob

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:40 AM »
  Now that shaving's cool, I want to stop... fashion lemmings bother me.

Interesting position, but for this SBG, shaving doesn't have to do with fashion.  First and foremost I shave what's left because I feel best about myself neat, clean and sly.  That hairy toilet seat makes any poor schlemiel that keeps it look tired, depressed and out of step.  Fashion, naw, it's called self-respect, IMO.  Lemmings follow, Slys lead--it's just the facts of life. 

OzBaldyBoi

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 05:33:17 AM »
LOL i guess i'm a lemming haha though fashion never influenced my choice!

Offline phigg

• Sly
  • Show me some skin!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 04:44:09 PM »
Fashion? 

I doubt most of us did it for fashion, though it may be becoming fashionable now to go sly.
I don't care one way or the other, I'm sly for life, I don't give a damn what everyone else does.

Fashion sucks!!  It's just a stupid industry designed to intimidate people and drive them to spend their hard earned cash year after year, as things "go out" and "come into" current "fashion". Of course, the industry determines what's in and out.. and it promotes conceit and status seeking as well..  it makes lemmings and victims of everyone.

Fashion = Fascism,  IMO - it's why those two words sound so similar. Conceptually, they're even more similar.
Hair today.. gone tomorrow!  (sorry)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »
I've stopped shaving regularly since seeing so many bald guys at church; I started shaving when it was not cool and endured the weird looks, sideways glances, shock & awe of bulging eyeballs and quizzical looks from my peers wanting to know if I'm a nazi, and other B.S.  Now that shaving's cool, I want to stop... fashion lemmings bother me.

Why would you let whatever is going on with others in society dictate what you would do?? That's what makes one a lemming .... do what you want to do.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

gmac221

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 09:06:35 AM »
Man, those chicks are hot lol

Enter your email address: