Author Topic: Bald Guyz Wipes are back  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Bald Guyz Wipes are back
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »
Hey guys, I just got this email from Bald Guyz and they asked me to share the following with you:

That’s right. They’re baaaaaack! We are very excited to tell you that Head Wipes will be back in stock by the middle of June and we have started a Pre-Sell List for all of you Head Wipe fans. Since you purchased  Head Wipes before, we know that you love them dearly and want you to be the first to buy them again!

Choose from any of these items:

•   Item #403 – 16-pack of  Head Wipes - $5.99
•   Item HW50 – 50-pack of  Head Wipes - $13.00

And for our existing Head Wipe users, we have prepared a special 100-pack just for you:

•   NEW Item HW100 – 100-pack of  Head Wipes - $25

Many retailers have stopped carrying the Head Wipes due to lack of space. This, combined with their popularity and a shortage of materials, caused us to be out of stock. But, they’re back now and they’re better than ever at keeping your head clean and fresh!

Any orders placed between now and June 11 will receive a special Bald Guyz gift as a way of thanking you for your patience. Just email chris@baldguyz.com (make sure to let me know your're from SBG) to put your name on the list of people who are pre-ordering this great product. The Web site will be open for orders starting June 1. All pre-sale orders will be placed manually by us on June 1. If you want any other products with your Head Wipes, please let us know in the email.

Remember, we also have fantastic deals going on right now. The Bald Guyz Fun & Sun package is a Moisture Gel and a Sunscreen for only $11.98. You can also buy two (2) Shave Gels for only $9.99 with our Shave Gel Two-Fer. And get ready for a variety of deals we will announce soon for Father’s Day!

Stay smooth,

Chris Murino
Head of Communications
 Bald Guyz
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:12:43 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bald Guyz Wipes are back
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 04:32:20 PM »
that is awesome!!!  i have noticed the lack of bald guyz wipes these past couple of weeks.  glad that they R back but hopefully they will B back in stores as well.  if U haven't tried out the bald guyz wipes... U don't know what U  R  missing.  nothing like a nice, cool, clean-scent wipe on the dome. :@`

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
Re: Bald Guyz Wipes are back
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 08:45:25 AM »
Hey Warhawk,

Thanks for the nice props! Unfortunately they will be online on our website only at this time, but we have created some extra specials.

HBG