Author Topic: Razorba  (Read 2212 times)

spaceape48

Razorba
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »
Deciding it was finally time to do something about my non-sly back hair, I decided to try out a product called the "Razorba" from their website (razorba.com). The site itself is decent with testimoneals and what have you. Today I gave it a go. Basically a normal shaving blade including handle is instered into the tip. There are pictures on the website. While it came with a razor I had issues with it due to it only having one blade so I just used my mach3. I imagine that if you were to have short hair or stubble it would have worked fine, but for a single guy with no one to help I had to make due.

I'm not going to lie, it was a pain in the a$$! This was mostly due to not being used to it yet and the air clogging my blade. I suggest you use it in the shower. It did take some getting used to, but the end result was damn nice- a sly back! Without this device I would still have a rug back there so the end product was worth the money spent($30 I believe).

For us single guys this is def an issue so having something to keep us independant of other people's help is def a plus. I would recogmend this product O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Razorba
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »
Not sure how I missed this post...LOL

Dude, I don't know if I would have had the guts to try this product out, but sounds like it could be useful if you're not a contortionist.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: