Author Topic: My girl loves my handlebars, but hates my goatee...  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Daigoro

• Krautmayor
  • Learning the way of Sly
  • Im Pibald Hunter! You can play the Puebeard Pirate
My girl loves my handlebars, but hates my goatee...
« on: May 06, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
hey guys, i just ditched the 2 month old Goat on my face for my lady. before i got rid of it though, i fashioned it into a handle bar mustache and she went crazy. she pulled me into the bedroom immediately after i showed her... my chin still itched for god sakes. The problem is, i loved my goatee, but i cant stand the ridiculous mustache. i look like Mr. Slave on south park with it. i felt great that i could drive her crazy with facial hair for once, but i cant take myself seriously with the Freddie Mercury stash. I'm torn guys. look good for her, or look good for me?

I've only been fully bald for less than 10 months and I'm finally starting to recognize myself in the mirror. i feel like I've lost my identity since i shaved my hair. there's so many more pros to b3eing bald, but its still tough. i guess what I'm saying is; this mini crisis is a cry for identity. i don't know. that's why I'm asking.

:-\

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the night... set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life...

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
Re: My girl loves my handlebars, but hates my goatee...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 10:07:27 AM »
You need to be comfortable in your skin... if you want a goat, grow one!  If your girl wants a mustache, she can grow one  ;)

(sorry, that was just too easy!)  ;D

(of course you know - no offense to your girl)
MikeC

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 11:25:35 AM »
Well, it depends.  Who owns you?  If you do then grow back the goat.  If she owns you then do as she demands.  And don't worry: I'm sure this is just an isolated topic and she won't ever exercise her property rights over you in the future.  After all, what's individuality, self respect, and 23.5 hours of servitude matter when you can get a half hour of great sex in a day?
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »
Another factor in the equation: does she style her hair to please you, or her?

Offline Daigoro

• Krautmayor
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
ooo Crafty, she got mad about your comment. lol.  :x! But i know what you mean. its just confounding to know were on different pages, but you cant win em all. hey at least i know she likes Bald guys, and that's enough for me.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the night... set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Daigoro

• Krautmayor
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 04:09:26 PM »
Rusty, you bring up a great point. the truth is, she styles her hair how ever she wants, but keeps it in the realm that i enjoy. i like it when she straightens it, so she starts with that then goes from there. we share everything with each other; what were putting on to go out, what food were cooking that night, programs on the tube... you name it. were very in tuned with each others desires, sometimes to a fault. i don't ever tell her how to dress, nor does she tell me how to style my facial hair. we just tell each other what we like and do what we can to make the other happy. I'd like to please her (and probably get more sex in the mean time) by keeping it, but it's just not worth it to me. she understands, and would let me dye my soul patch purple if i wanted. i guess our tastes are just different here.

Offline Daigoro

• Krautmayor
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 04:10:59 PM »
sorry Boot, that last one was to you...

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 05:40:37 PM »
ooo Crafty, she got mad about your comment. lol.  :x!

I aim to please  :D
MikeC