Author Topic: Evidence that bald doesn't matter with women!  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
Evidence that bald doesn't matter with women!
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
Not sure if you guys have Masterchef on TV over there.  It strikes me as one of those programmes that must be franchised all over the world.  One of the presenters in the UK is called Gregg Wallace and has just got together with someone he met through Twitter 17 years his junior. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/06/14/masterchef-star-greg-wallace-44-finds-new-love-27-on-twitter-website-115875-21438535/

A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
Re: Evidence that bald doesn't matter with women!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 02:39:20 PM »
Reportedly he is a bit of an idiot as well.  No I have to agree, although i have never been entirely keen on the sly look on me (its getting better), I have spoken to more women in bars than i ever used to!
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »
Well he is a chef, and I guess it's to be expected that he likes his ladies and his vegetables, FRESH.

JOE-91

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »
Actually there is an article about his new found love on dailymail, the start reads like this:

'He's the twice-married (and twice-dumped) food guru who admits women only fall for him because he's on TV. She's the biology teacher nearly half his age who wooed him with a flirty message on Twitter. The ingredients for domestic bliss? Or will it all turn sour...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1194587/Is-Masterchef-star-Greg-Wallaces-latest-romance-recipe-disaster.html#ixzz0lTMfPSpT'

So unfortunately, I think TV has a lot to do with it.

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
To be fair though his first marriage lasted 6 weeks and his second ended as a result of his repeated cheating, so I suspect that it had more to do with his marital ways rather than his looks.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »
Funny thing, except for Sly, the guy really doesn't seem to have much physically going for him.  He's got to really pack a wollop in the sack to get the young ones I'd think.  I wonder if it's chemically induced or unassisted?

Enter your email address: