Author Topic: Any guys visiting Scotland this year for holidays?  (Read 855 times)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Any guys visiting Scotland this year for holidays?
« on: April 14, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
Tell me your story guys. Where you going? what you doing?

The SA

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Any guys visiting Scotland this year for holidays?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:07:36 PM »
Initially we had plans but the current economic situation put things on hold, probably until next summer, probably June
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »
In view of the Icelandic volcanic eruption, I hope none of you are coming to Scotland this weekend  :px
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26:18 PM »
We are of up north in a couple of weeks, a friend of ours is getting married at Cryffe Hydro which apparently is about an hour or so from Glasgow.  My wife went to uni up there as well. 
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 05:33:12 PM »
Would love to pay a return visit to Scotland and have a bit more time ... maybe grab some golf!  Unfortunately, not in this economy !
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt