Author Topic: 30 days and counting  (Read 3254 times)

Offline FightFan

• Sly Jr.
30 days and counting
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:15:39 AM »
Well I've done it, I have lasted the 30 Days and it was pretty easy. I knew a few days into being sly it was for me. I think the 30 day rule is great not only does it let you get used to it more importantly it lets everyone else get used to it too.

When I first shaved sly everyone was telling me how they're not sure and I should grow my hair back as it looked better, but now if I even have a days stubble they're encouraging me to shave it lol. I've met a few people from my hair days and its been nothing but positive reactions how 'cool' it looks and  how it's 'masculine and manly'.

I was cruising, loving the sly look getting positive reactions and just genuinely loving sly life, until I met up with my ex. Talk about putting me on a downer. It went from how it doesn't look as bad as she thought it would to I should get plugs or its such a shame I lost my hair. I'll admit it was a bit of a knock to the confidence but there is a reason she's an ex.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 30 days and counting
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:42:25 AM »
Good to get rid of bad rubbish, when they want to remake you--it's a sure sign that time has come to get rid of them.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
What do you expect from an  X   a compliment ? f*rg^
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »
Way to make it through the 30 days!  I'm sure that you'll soon forget about the ex's comment.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
Congrats on reaching 30 days!  As for the Ex -- you can always use a Winston Churchill like staying:

"Yeah I can grow my hair back but as for you -- you just can't fix ugly"

Ex's are meant to be nasty. Just be glad you're done with her!   She's just jealous as she knows that other women are going to be climbing all over you. 

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »
Bro....she's workin' you..you were too confident with the slick bald head...we've seen it so many times...she's trying to still control you...

Keep it bald and have fun brother..and wait till get a killer hottie lovin' your bald dome...it'll happen!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »
What do you expect from an  X   a compliment ? f*rg^

Exactly.  She has zero credibility in areas such as this.