Author Topic: KoS at Ollie's Bargain Oulet  (Read 3532 times)

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
KoS at Ollie's Bargain Oulet
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
This is intended for the East Coast SBGs....

If you have an Ollie's Bargain Outlet near you (http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com) you might want to check out their HBA section. I just got 5 bottle of KoS oil and 3 KoS shave gel for $ 1.64 each!!!!! I love their oil and couldn't pass up the price on the gel even though I never tried it. At that price it isn't a huge bank breaker if I don't like it.

I am not sure if their inventory is specific to the location near me but I thought it was worth mentioning since it is all but unavailable through a traditional retail outlet in the U.S.

Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
Re: KoS at Ollie's Bargain Oulet
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »
Got an Ollie's just two miles from my home. I will give them a try tomorrow!

Offline Howie

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:18:34 AM »
I picked up a  box of Baldguyz head wipes at my local Ollie's a few weeks ago, for (i think) about $3.99!

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
I used to shop Ollie's all the time, when I lived where I used to live. Now where I live the closest Ollie's is about 25 miles away so I don't venture there too often. Thanks for the suggestion for Ollies. If I ever go there again, I will have to check it out. There is a locally owned store that's kinda like Ollie's, but their HBA supplies are a hit or miss type of thing.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/100913/samp9b3884feb623b6eb.jpg[/img] [/url]

---"The greatest action is not conforming to the world's ways."---

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 03:53:40 PM »
Doug -

Unfortunately, NO Ollie's located anywhere near N'Awlins and surrounding areas, but I have placed an order with KOS online (they have a warehouse somewhere in Southern Calif.). Waiting for the order to arrive any day now. I can find the shave oil and the gel here at places like CVS, but they supposedly have an awesome razor that I'd like to try to see if it stands up to its advertising claims.

Not an expensive investment, so I figured wtf?

For whatever reason, most USA retail outlets that stock the KOS name, seem to limit their KOS inventory to only the gel and the oil - could be because those two items are the best sellers of the product line.

- Cap'n Noodles -

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 01:57:23 AM »
Got one close to home......will check it out and report back!!  O0

......maaaaaan..........nuthin there.   :-\
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:32:11 PM by Rob-Raz »

Enter your email address: