Author Topic: We need more products out there for Slys!!!!  (Read 3583 times)

Offline jasonworld

• Sly Guy in Training
We need more products out there for Slys!!!!
« on: March 23, 2010, 08:57:49 PM »
I don't understand why there are not more products out there designed to target guys who keep there heads slick!!!

I have been wanting to help get a package for us guys that will help protect our heads but also can do other things like tone down your Shadow line, help cover bumps and keep sun from damaging your skin and make your dome look fine!!

I have been experimenting with a few things and I discovered something that will tone down your shadow line and help hide the bumps so i know it can be done!!!

Would anyone like to hear about my plan?

Offline sq

• Sly Jr.
Re: We need more products out there for Slys!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »
Re wanting to hear about your plan - especially if you've found someting to tone down your shadow I would like to hear about this.

Offline jasonworld

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:35:31 PM »
Re wanting to hear about your plan - especially if you've found someting to tone down your shadow I would like to hear about this.

I'm going to take some before and after pics tomorrow because it's getting late tonight.

I then explain what i done to get the results.

I'm hoping maybe I've stumbled on to something . I've known about it for awhile but i was afraid everyone would laugh at me.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:42:58 PM »
I say fire away your plan, it's always good to hear new insight and ideas.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »
Let's hear it!!
MikeC

Offline jasonworld

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
sorry I did not get back sooner been busy.

Anyway here is some before and after pics

before

after

remember my intent is for someone to finally market a product that is meant for a sly guy with a dome. besides some silly after shave.

I want something that will tone down the shadow line and cover bumps,block out uvs from the sun and moisturize the skin

The trick is going to  have something that is thick enough to cover in the pores of your skin that will do it I believe.I will post back later and tell you what i used.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 09:59:47 AM »
Really nice, can't wait to hear how it's done. 

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 10:16:17 PM »
Really nice, can't wait to hear how it's done. 

X 2  C*$n

Offline jasonworld

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 06:02:29 PM »
Wanted to give everyone a chance to read this before I posted again.

Remember this is just experimental stuff that I'm doing. I would not go out in public like that.

I was shaving one day in the bathroom and was looking through the cabinet above the sink.

I found some beige 140 clean makeup and said to myself wonder what would happen if i put that on my freshly shaved dome in one spot. "So what the hell" I tried it and rubbed it in a area and I was shocked. You could notice a big difference in the shadow area and it looked almost natural. I then began rubbing it in with several applications and let it dry. Anyway you can see the results from the above pics pretty wild uh?

Anyway it was just an experiment and the trick is to fill in or coat the shadow area. I'm not nuts or anything. :px
just curious. Anyway the big let down is the make up rubs off easily and will get on your shirt. I know a few are going to laugh at this but hey it just an experiment.

I would love for some company to manufacture some type of cover for the dome, that would tone down the shadow line and be waterproof and help from sun. It would be a dream come true for me.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:05:21 PM by jasonworld »

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »
  I can see that it is NOT gonna work for a hard workin - rough & tumble - movin & groovin - shakin & bakin -sweatin - hard hat wearin construction type guy like myself . . :x!. .
  I guess it may be alright for those officeboy types sittin in front of a computer all day. .   O0
  And i did not call you nuts ! . .  :*))