Author Topic: Turtle Wax "Black Box Wax"......  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Turtle Wax "Black Box Wax"......
« on: March 19, 2010, 07:34:39 PM »
Black is my favorite color for my vehicles. My Road King is black.

But as any lover of black vehicles knows.... they show every swirl mark. Turtle wax came up with the Black Box wax. I read some positive reviews from people that have tried it.
So today I bought it. It's $20 but since I'm only using it on the King, it should last a good long while.

What's in the box? 2 applicator pads and 4 bottles...... 2 bottles of detailer, one bottle of cleaner and one bottle of wax.

First you apply the cleaner with one of the applicators. Then you wipe it off with the detailer and a microfiber cloth. Then you apply the wax with the other applicator. Then remove the wax with a fresh microfiber cloth and the detailer. Then a quick finishing wipe with the detailer and a clean cloth. This would be a lot of work on a car but it's not so bad on the bike.

The results.... top notch, beautiful, and not a swirl mark in sight.

This is good stuff guys.

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Turtle Wax "Black Box Wax"......
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »
I always liked black vehicles, until one memorable trip with my friends in my buddy's black truck during a heat wave.  All I remember about that trip was the intense 100+ degree heat that would swallow the vehicle the moment the AC was shut off, and that there was a guy jogging on the side of the road during the return portion of the trip.

I'm glad to hear that you found a way to keep it looking sharp!
You don't know me, but I know you.