Author Topic: need to know whats a good shampoo i can buy at walmart for hairloss??  (Read 1486 times)

Offline goinbald2soon

• Learning the way of Sly
i'm 23 years old and i'm trying to find out what a good shampoo is that i can buy at walmart that will slow down my hair loss somebody help!!!!! thanks..

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
Re: need to know whats a good shampoo i can buy at walmart for hairloss??
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 10:16:52 PM »
There is nothing you can buy at Wal-Mart that can stop your hair loss. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The only substances that have been found to slow hair loss are drugs that have side effects that are far worse than losing your hair. Unless you think impotence is less important than baldness.

You have, however, come to the right place to start to come to grips with those facts.

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 10:18:30 PM »
I like you bought all kinds of shampoos, lotions, potions, and drugs.   In my case non of them overcame the genetic predisposition for MPB.   I wasted time, money, and hope.   I wish that back when I was your age, that I took control and shaved it off and got on with life.  Especially now that I know how great being sly is.   The way I look at it - I spent 30 years agonizing over my hair loss when I could have spent those 30 years focused on so many more important things in life.

The best thing to do is to see a dermatologist.   You could, like me, spend years putting hope into potions that in the end - are no more effective than using a regular shampoo.  

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 06:11:43 AM »
They've told you the truth, unless you have a localized skin condition that is the direct cause, no shampoo or other ointment will stop mpb, nothing really does, EXCEPT--accepting you're coming baldness, embrace it, shave it and live as a proud, confident Sly Bald Guy!  You'll like it--just read the threads on this Site.  It is the solution, and now you've found it. O0

Offline StumpyDave

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:22:58 AM »
Veet
It'll remove all signs of MPB with one easy application.
(make sure you read the instructions first)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 10:29:28 AM »
Veet
It'll remove all signs of MPB with one easy application.
(make sure you read the instructions first)

O0 O0 :*))
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.