Author Topic: It felt so good  (Read 2353 times)

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
It felt so good
« on: February 06, 2010, 10:30:33 AM »
I've started the process of preparing for a move and began the process by cleaning out the drawers in my bathroom last night.   I can't tell you how great it felt to throw out every comb and brush, the shampoo,  conditioner, and more importantly all the crap I had accumulated to deal with my hairpiece.  I did a little "end zone celebration dance" when I dumped the large garbage bag of hair related items into the trash.   61 days and loving the sly life. 

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: It felt so good
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 07:46:51 AM »
It's a great feeling, isn't it Todd?, that's another part of the "freedom" you get.
I only kept a comb to use on my goatee. But if you are keeping your face fully shaved, then all you need is the razor, lol.
Sounds like you are loving being smooth! Enjoy.    O0

Offline baldtribesman

• Sly Jr.
  • R O C K in the USA rockin in the USA
Re: It felt so good
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 05:20:21 AM »
Todd,

That is priceless that you feel liberated; I saw your before and after pictures in the gallery and you look not a thousand times better but ten million times better! We need to spread the word that plugs, drugs and rugs, are brainwashing men into thinking they have a "medical problem" and are inferior.  As we can all attest we look much better then are haired counterparts because we are always looking hot!

Sly truly goes with anything!

Fred