Author Topic: ugly bald guy  (Read 21534 times)

Offline D-Man

• Sly Jr.
Re: ugly bald guy
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 03:17:25 AM »
Remember, too, that one day some fortunate woman who enjoys swimming, running, bicycle, and surfing one day will meet her prince.

To all the women you have encountered who consider bald guys disgusting.....if that's how they really feel there's not much that can be done about that. Pick some Fabio lookin' mofo and be happy.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump's momma: Ugly is as ugly does. If you present yourself to a woman in a gentlemanly manner and she finds you disgusting because you are sly that, in itself, says more about her than it says about you. If you present yourself in an ugly way you will be perceived as ugly whether you have hair or not. People will not want to be around you. Women or sly bald guys.

Beautifully put!

It's not true that all women find folically challenged men disgusting or ugly. It's a scientific fact that facial symmetry and general features are what makes someone "physically attractive".

Let's not forget the most important thing:how you act and behave as a man is what really makes you attractive. O0 A good womanwill see more than the top of your head.

If you think you're a bald loser and present yourself as a bald loser then you will be seen by women as a bald loser.

Get out there and have fun with that bald head!!Life is too dam short to be worrying about silly hair.

I've met plenty of women in my lifetime who prefer bald men and think we are sexy.As a bald guy,I've never had a problem finding a date! 8)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
I had two guys come up to me today and told me that I looked "COOL" one guy wondered why I did not have a hat on and I told him "I want everybody to see my beautiful BALD  noggin"

Offline PopeyeRay

• Sly.Popeye
  • Sly Jr.
  • Just da way Iam
    • Popeye Ray
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 08:11:32 PM »
I know this post is a little old, but had to reply.  I was married, at the time I wasnt sporting the dome. I decided to try the sly look out. My at the time wife wasnt happy. But I did it anyways. She grew into it. 
Later after my divorce, I sported nce again the sly look.  I went networking and such, and I was able to land a few dates with the sly look.  I have to say, I dont concider myself an above average looking guy, lol maybe even some would say below average. But ya know wut, just like the guys say here, ( straight or not ) its more about how You portray Yourself.  Self confidense is a powerful thing. Take it from me. I know by experience. It bothers me when I hear some say theyre ugly. I think if you protray that message, then thats what others will see you as.

Be proud of who you are !
[img width= height= alt=ImageChef Custom Images]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/100224/purcaced2d22244c87d.gif[/img]

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 10:17:09 AM »
Don't let women control your life in that way, that's what some want.  Some test you to see if you'll scoop to their level.  Do what you're doing and don't worry.  9 times out of 10, there's always some chick that likes you, but never tells you.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »
:( women dont like bald guys . they think bald guys are disgusting . but im still alive , i dont mind what they think . i lvoe sports . i do swimming , running , bicycle , surfing . one day i will meet my princess .

Crawl out under that rock and see the light at the end of the tunnel, more women love baldguys then women that don't and that is a fact.

Welcome the forum, post a pick, carry yourself proud and walk with a purpose.  
We are all here to help.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:54:48 PM by ShadowSide »

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 08:37:59 AM »
:( women dont like bald guys . they think bald guys are disgusting . but im still alive , i dont mind what they think . i lvoe sports . i do swimming , running , bicycle , surfing . one day i will meet my princess .
Hair or a lack there of doesn't matter as much to women as you would think, its about how you carry yourself. If you have enough confidence you can pull of a receding hairline, Overall you're better off just shaving because that shows a large amount of confidence and that you can just "let go" of your hair.

I really should practice what I preach.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 08:39:37 AM »
Overall you're better off just shaving because that shows a large amount of confidence and that you can just "let go" of your hair.

I really should practice what I preach.

BINGO,  O:O

Offline Iconic

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 02:36:56 AM »
Brother, let me share something I just remembered. Read this and think about it.

A couple of years ago I was mildly interested in one particular girl. We were basically very good friends, used to go out together etc. Yet, there was, mutually (I was hoping), some pleasant tension between us.

We never got together, she started dating a guy, and later disclosed to me that she had at times had thoughts about us dating and having a relationship but THAT I WAS TOO OLD FOR HER (10 year gap).

Now that wasn't the real reason, because we'd had really good time together. The main reason, I conclude, was  that I gave the impression of a too old guy being far too much more balding than I knew. That was before I was sly. That's my revelation.

Now, telling this isn't therapy. Being sly I could easily start dating a girl 12 years younger than me. And she took action in that case! As much as I hate it, it sometimes is about looks, and what you convey with your looks.

IT'S MUCH BETTER BEING BALD

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 07:37:55 AM »
A direct quote copied from my facebook page from a very hot woman -->  "I think a shaved head is totally sexy!! "     To say that women don't like bald heads isn't a totally correct statement.    I've had several women come up to me in the past few weeks to tell me how they love my shaved head.   I never had them come up and tell me how great my hairpiece looked.   And it is about attitude.  Act like a loser and you'll be a loser.   Act proud, confident, and in control and you won't have a problem. 

The other aspect is that not every woman likes bald just like I prefer blondes.   Line up an attractive brunette, red head, and blonde next to each other and I'll pick the blonde 99.9% of the time.   

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 08:04:07 AM »
Just a note on this thread:  For a hit-and-run poster (the guy was on a sum total of about forty minutes over a month ago), he sure did elicit a lot of response.  I looked him up on Facebook and he's quite a nice looking dude, IMHO.

Hope he gets his self-esteem issues sorted.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Enter your email address: