Author Topic: ugly bald guy  (Read 21623 times)

Offline perdigao

• Learning the way of Sly
ugly bald guy
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »
 :( women dont like bald guys . they think bald guys are disgusting . but im still alive , i dont mind what they think . i lvoe sports . i do swimming , running , bicycle , surfing . one day i will meet my princess .

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Re: ugly bald guy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »
Remember, too, that one day some fortunate woman who enjoys swimming, running, bicycle, and surfing one day will meet her prince.

To all the women you have encountered who consider bald guys disgusting.....if that's how they really feel there's not much that can be done about that. Pick some Fabio lookin' mofo and be happy.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump's momma: Ugly is as ugly does. If you present yourself to a woman in a gentlemanly manner and she finds you disgusting because you are sly that, in itself, says more about her than it says about you. If you present yourself in an ugly way you will be perceived as ugly whether you have hair or not. People will not want to be around you. Women or sly bald guys.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:03:38 PM »
:( women dont like bald guys . they think bald guys are disgusting .

Have to disagree strongly.  Although my wife doesn't like it particularly, several of her friends do--to my wife's consternation.  Now occasionally I'll get a bit of a come on from a lady while my wife's around that she doesn't know, man does that piss her off--and it makes me feel so good--seeing a little spark of jealousy does perk me up. >:D 

Look around you're not looking at the right ladies!

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »
Women don't like bald guys?? Are you kidding?? First my wife loves it and I have not have any negative comments from one female. Now I have had a number of women on my service route who tell their husbands with comb overs to  "shave your head..look at him..that looks great!!" So bald guys have it going on. As far as women who don't like it, to each their own but I say...there loss...another lucky gals gain!!
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »
Some women don't like bald guys but hey, a lot of women do!  Especially if you have a confident attitude about it!   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »
You know what women don't like? (Or anyone, for that matter.) People who project "I'm a loser! Don't talk to me!"

As long as you keep thinking that way, that will be your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

Man up, grab a hold of your own life, and stop making silly assumptions and excuses.

As the straight guys here will attest, plenty of women dig sly guys (which is what I assume you mean by bald -- not "thinning with a comb-over"). And the gay guys will tell you the same is true on our side of the fence -- plenty of attention to sly domes.

Your life will be what you make of it.

You've come to the right place for gathering a new outlook.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:26:32 PM by bootedbear »

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »
RIGHT ON bootedbear!  O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline ozzie

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 06:54:46 PM »
Come on perdigao ... you're kidding. Right? Tons of women (and guys) are really attracted to the sly look! Sounds like you just need a wee bit of a boost in the self-confidence department. Check out the threads in the Confidence and Success section. Lots of guys USED TO BE in the same predicament. Good luck to you. We're all rooting for you, and look forward to your progress reports.  O0
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom – Bertrand Russell

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 06:52:46 AM »
Welcome to the Forum PER!

Not a good outlook but we can help you with that!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 08:09:31 AM »
is this a wind-up??  Loads of women like men with bald shiny heads.  You gotta get out more!! O0

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 09:15:46 AM »
Dude, bad first post.  Sorry to say that.  Just being honest.  Why don't you go over to the Introductions page and give us a proper intro.  We'll help you past this.

My wife loves my bald head and I get compliments from women all the time.  Never had a negative comment from a woman.

Get a positive attitude and good things will happen.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »
I agree with bem, definitely a bad first post dude. Not the place to be saying things like that, but like Mike said, stick around, we'll set you on the right path.

You're dead wrong about women not liking bald guys, I see tons of bald guys each day at the airport, and many of them are accompanied by women. Just the other day as she was coming up the exit,  I had a woman smile at me and say "I love your bald head". That just about made my day, and I wasn't even smooth, I hadn't shaved that morning. Made me feel very good.     O:O

I think bear hit it on the head, you're projecting yourself as a victim.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 01:40:11 PM »
Maybe I live in the wrong place - - -I have never met a woman who does not like BALD   - -and most of them want to feel the SLICK MELON
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:57:45 AM by mangosink12572 »

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:30 AM »
You know what women don't like? (Or anyone, for that matter.) People who project "I'm a loser! Don't talk to me!"

As long as you keep thinking that way, that will be your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

Man up, grab a hold of your own life, and stop making silly assumptions and excuses.

As the straight guys here will attest, plenty of women dig sly guys (which is what I assume you mean by bald -- not "thinning with a comb-over"). And the gay guys will tell you the same is true on our side of the fence -- plenty of attention to sly domes.

Your life will be what you make of it.

You've come to the right place for gathering a new outlook.

Awesome.

Dude, I cant really add anything new to what the guys have already said, but your assertation of what most women like is waaaaay off.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Lol

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »
Man you couldn't be more wrong.

The first two times I went out single and sly I met two very nice young ladies.

Now, did they like me because I'm bald? To be honest with you, it probably didn't make one bit of difference. The fact that I wasn't hiding behind a hat, or underneath some hair, I was confident: This is me, take it or leave it, I'm here to have a good time.

Women like confident guys, sly or no sly (sly definitely helps, though)

Man, you're missing the point and if you think that way, you're going to miss out on an awful lot of living and opportunity.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts - Bertrand Russell

Enter your email address: