Author Topic: Bald Guyz Clearance at CVS  (Read 8733 times)

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Bald Guyz Clearance at CVS
« on: January 31, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »
Just wanted to give everyone a headsup... I stopped by CVS today and they are discontinuing Bald Guyz products.  Everything was half price.  I cleaned out 2 stores and I'm gonna hit up some more tomorrow.  I hate to see this happen. They are the only store in my area that sells the Bald Guyz stuff.

But take advantage of it if you can.

Rick

<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline BaldBear

• Bald, Bearded and Bear!
  • Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • "woof!"
Re: Bald Guyz Clearance at CVS
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:49:27 PM »
This same thing happened at Walgreens about 6 months ago.
Woof!
"The more hair I lose...the more head I get!"

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:01:37 AM »
That is where I buy all of my Bald Guyz products  and I am very happy with them  - - -I see you with a  super  shine on your dome  - - -mine is the same  - - -and I think it comes from using Bald Guyz products - - - -- -I am on my way - - - - - -

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:01:22 AM »
The stores are really at a cross roads, how much shelf space do we, the slys, merit?  Pisses me off frankly that we have to drive all over or order on the internet when there are so many of us now, and we're increasing in numbers everyday.  We need to think out a strategy for letting their management teams know the power of Sly Dollars.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »
We do not drive far at all  - -We have the Red Hook  Police and the State Troopers and they are all bald  - -20-30 guys there    - -I think this is a BALD GUYS community  - -I see several BALD guys every day  - -I saw two guys at breakfast - - -last night at dinner there were several BALDIES - - -we even talked to each other  - - -So anyone who is a little shy about their BALD MELON - -come visit me in upstate NEY YORK  - - -So our BALD GUYS supplies here are good - - - - -

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 03:01:36 PM »
We at Bald Guyz are very disappointed at the decision of CVS to reduce the amount of products they sell. Their  philosophy is to offer a limited assortment and do not realize they are alienating a customer. The best way to make your voice heard is to complain to their Store Manager's and make your voices heard.

You can find Bald Guyz at Walgreen's, Kroger, Publix, Stop n& Shop, Hannaford. Price Chopper, A & P Supermarkets, PathMark Supermarkets, and coming soon to Duane Reade.

We will continue to promote discounts at www.baldguyz.com and hope that you will continue to use our products and thank you for your support.

HBG
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 04:26:30 PM by Tyler »

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 09:53:50 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. There is one on my block.  That's bad news for our demographic but at least there might be some deals. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 08:33:48 PM »
hey rick:  thanks 4 posting that.  i already cleaned out 2 CVS stores.  i purchased the last of the BALD GUYZ shaving gel.  like everyone... i hate that CVS will discontinue this product.  i luv the BALD GUYZ shaving products.  my 2 favorites R its shaving gel & bald wipes.  the wipes (however) were not on sale.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

GASlick

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 05:32:23 AM »
I recently started ordering online.  Easier anyway.

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »
Thanks, Rick. Made several CVS stops and scored the remaining inventories of the shave gel at only $3 a tube. Don't think there's any left in town, now!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 11:05:40 AM »
This is good and bad news for us Rick. Good that we can pick up our faves at a discount, but bad that CVS feels they have to discontinue the product. I guess so many people shop online now.   :(

Thanks for looking out for the fella's.      O0

I'm due for some more Moisture Gel, so I will pick up whatever I can today. 

Offline BaldBear

• Bald, Bearded and Bear!
  • Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • "woof!"
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
I got some today. only $3.00 per tube!
Woof!
"The more hair I lose...the more head I get!"

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 01:50:25 PM »
Hey guys, I just picked up 2 tubes of Moisture gel and 1 tube of Shave gel, both at 1/2 off.
If you're a fan of Bald Guyz products this can't be beat.      O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »
I hit 4 CVS and scored about 8 tubes each of Shave gel and Moisture gel.  At least I am stocked for awhile. I love this stuff.

And btw... I did complain to CVS about their dicontinuing my favorite product. I hope it did some good.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 08:47:13 AM »
. I did complain to CVS about their dicontinuing my favorite product. I hope it did some good.

I wouldn't hold my breath--when they absorbed Eckert's they dumped service and community responsiveness :Xo!.  They have the worst pharmacy service in the industry, IMO.  Prices, well, as I've said before, "Jesse James used a gun!" >:D  They do find room for every junky TV hawked item though.  They don't carry M5, or many other daily items we need.  Fortunately we have an excellent non-franchise discount drug store, and we hit it every week for vitamins, etc. at prices that equal and beat WalMart.  Only chain w/ worse service is RiteAid, we never shop there anymore. 

Enter your email address: