Author Topic: Reactions from a group of close friends  (Read 1631 times)

Offline pdxtodd

• Super Sly
  • Sly since 12/4/2009
Reactions from a group of close friends
« on: January 29, 2010, 07:41:12 AM »
I went out to dinner last night with a group of close friends who I haven't seen since going sly.   The reactions were 100% positive and everyone said that I looked younger and from all of the gals who were at the table "hot".    Even the waitresses where commenting.   With all of the personal issues that I'm dealing with at the moment, it was a huge emotional boost to hear from a large group of people that I've known for years -- that "the look really suits you and you look great".   

To all of you who offered such great encouragement to me to dump my rug and go sly; I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.    It has truly been a life changing event for me -- a tremendously positive change. 

For all of you out there who are on the fence,  take the 30 day SBG challenge and give sly a try.  Its an emotional decision, one filled with fear, uncertainty, and doubt - but once crossing the chasm you'll be so glad that you made the right decision.    I called my hair stylist this past week just to say hi and she made an interesting comment -- "I wish that my clients who have MPB would shave their heads -- I hear all the complaints and anxiety in their voices about their hairloss, if they would just shave their heads they would look better and like you, feel good about themselves."     Great advice from someone in the business. 

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Reactions from a group of close friends
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 10:15:48 AM »
It's great to hear you are feeling so confident todd, I'm sure that will carry over into what's going on in your life.

You are an inspiration, and I hope that some men who may be on the fence, or are debating whether or not to ditch their rugs will find encouragement from you.

Keep it going!       O0

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 10:19:05 AM »
That is really great, because unlike most of us you didnt just go sly because you liked the look or were balding: you had the courage to dump the 'rug' and go completely SLY.  I'm glad that everyone likes the look.  It looks good on you O0

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
Congrats again Todd!!!!  O0
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 07:29:48 PM »
hey todd:  thanks 4 sharing that story.  the power of sly is with U & thus it will get U thru your current obstacles. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!