Author Topic: Sly and Beards in Professional Life  (Read 8482 times)

Offline ahiglesias67

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Sly and Beards in Professional Life
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 03:41:03 PM »
I'm a public school teacher in East Texas (a conservative area).  I've had a goat for 15 years, but slick bald for about 5.  No one's had a problem with it.

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 04:17:29 PM »
Classroom SBG with growing growing goat--aiming for six or seven inches down the chest.  No one says anything.  And what could they say?  Students?  Who can brace Ming and get away with it?  Admin?  My union would be on them in an instant.  As long as Ming keeps his pants on and zipped up, there's nothing to object to.

Offline Nonick

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »
Classroom SBG with growing growing goat--aiming for six or seven inches down the chest.  No one says anything.  And what could they say?  Students?  Who can brace Ming and get away with it?  Admin?  My union would be on them in an instant.  As long as Ming keeps his pants on and zipped up, there's nothing to object to.
Yikes, I hope that is figurative; especially in this day and age.  :*))
I suppose it is nice to know you have some job security.  But, even without it, I would think most sly professionals have the "sly" professional advantage!  O0

Offline goodknightdj

• Your Average Bald DJ
  • Learning the way of Sly
    • Good Knight Entertainment
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 05:15:37 AM »
Well, I've had a Vandyke for several years now and have been bald for about five and I work for the Federal government. Many folks told me that it looks good. Hell, it beats the comb over I had for years. ;D

Enter your email address: