Author Topic: 15% off of Matte for Men  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
15% off of Matte for Men
« on: January 19, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »
For a limited time, save 15% on all Matte For Men orders over $75.00! Just enter code "DC15210" when checking out to receive your savings. This offer is only valid through February 15, 2010.

http://www.matteformen.com

Not only will you automatically receive Free Shipping....but you can also save a bundle!

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: 15% off of Matte for Men
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 06:40:00 PM »
That's a nice discount but $75.00 is a LOT of money these days!  :o

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »
Most guys like the shiny   dome look   - -that is why matte is on sale - -I think  - - -I do not know any bald  guys that do not like the shiny dome  - - -we all like the shine - - -and it is easy

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 11:01:02 AM »
Most guys like the shiny   dome look   - -that is why matte is on sale - -I think  - - -I do not know any bald  guys that do not like the shiny dome  - - -we all like the shine - - -and it is easy

Actually, there's a huge group of guys that like the matte look.  I'm one of them.  That's the reason that pretty much all head shaving companies have a matte lotion.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 12:43:25 AM »
Hey guys, don't forget about this!  Only a couple more days left.

revived

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 08:24:41 PM »
Hey Tyler!

Kudo's on the site. Absolutely love it..

Am a freshly shaved sly guy, am interested in this Matte for men, as i like matte rather than shine.

few questions;

- is this the best product for a matte finish?
- will there be any discounts on it soon? (I'm all the way in Australia so i don't get the free shipping so hoping a discount is around the corner)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
Hey Tyler!

Kudo's on the site. Absolutely love it..

Am a freshly shaved sly guy, am interested in this Matte for men, as i like matte rather than shine.

few questions;

- is this the best product for a matte finish?
- will there be any discounts on it soon? (I'm all the way in Australia so i don't get the free shipping so hoping a discount is around the corner)

Regi, sorry it took so long to seen this.  Yes, this product is for a Matte Finish.  I'll make sure to let you know when they provide their next discount.

Tyler